coachnd

Reaction score
Handicap
Guys
I hope this is in the right spot. If not, I am sorry. If this is not allowed by site rules, I understand. Just posting as a proud coach

I am the Head Golf Coach at Westminster High School in Westminster MD.

I have a Freshman golfer named Jordan McKelvin who has started this program teaming up with John's Hopkins Children Center and the Children's Miracle Network. She is giving back to the community through her golf.

Statement from Jordan:
Whether it's the MSGA Junior Girl's team, the Virginia/Maryland Team or the Westminster Owls Golf Team - team golf has been a great experience for me. So my family and I decided to turn my individual golf into a team and you can join!

I am teaming with the Johns Hopkins Children's Center and the Children's Miracle Network to raise money and awareness through Birdies for Babies to advance research and care for children everywhere.

Through this website you can make a one-time donation, or multiple donations, but as we advance our efforts you will be able to donate per tournament, per birdie or in any way you would like.Thank you for joining OUR TEAM!

Birdies for Babies
http://www.helpmakemiracles.org/ind...78_24741636_10150742869299478#f243886de517a28

Good luck with this! Great story!

Good for Hopkins and WHS! You guys should do a charity golf tournament to help raise money.

Back