Prov1 vs. -Prov1X

I would like to know what their methodology is for testing. I have seen interesting results in other posts.
One I saw had one driver with more ball speed, more launch, less spin, but the distance was the same. Didn't add up at all.

One I saw had one driver with more ball speed, more launch, less spin, but the distance was the same. Didn't add up at all.
Exactly.

I would like to know what their methodology is for testing. I have seen interesting results in other posts.
Yeah it's way too vague. You can't say some of the things they try to say in broad terms. I think they're honestly doing more harm than good with a couple of these.

Yeah it's way too vague. You can't say some of the things they try to say in broad terms. I think they're honestly doing more harm than good with a couple of these.
BTW, from looking at your new avatar, you now are old, stiff, bald and …. no longer ambulatory?

Same. For the most part I don’t disagree but I am curious how they get to these out comes.

Back