PS5 & Xbox Series X

Cool.. I bought my kids an oculus for christmas. I would be lying if I was not slightly excited for myself.. haha. "Kids!! its a school night, you have to go to bed early"!!
A neighbor has an Oculus and I tried it on Christmas. Very cool - would love to try a round of VR golf some day.

A neighbor has an Oculus and I tried it on Christmas. Very cool - would love to try a round of VR golf some day.

yeah I need to find a game.

I was looking for one of them coming in to Christmas just couldn't find anything.

Cool.. I bought my kids an oculus for christmas. I would be lying if I was not slightly excited for myself.. haha. "Kids!! its a school night, you have to go to bed early"!!
Just got the Oculus Quest 2 - it's an unbelievable experience. Was just battling with Vader and was a bit nervous due to his size. It really is like you're in the game.

Just got the Oculus Quest 2 - it's an unbelievable experience. Was just battling with Vader and was a bit nervous due to his size. It really is like you're in the game.
I can't do VR. It doesn't make me nauseous or anything. But, I can feel my eyes trying to focus on the screen that is inches away. After a little while I get a really nasty headache.

I’ve been absolutely obsessed with Spider-Man remastered. Been playing with my 9 year daughter a lot. She loves just swinging around New York City. She saves the bad guys for me.

We found they have a photo mode. Been having a ton of fun with that. I’m a certified Spider-Man nerd. Used to read it all the time when I was younger.

1609426111740.jpeg

1609426037605.jpeg

Back