PSA: Beware of Scammer PM's

I got one from the same member about a swag cover. Got another one from a different member a week or so ago but as per usual the mods banned the person so quick the actual pm was unaccessible for me. Thanks Mods!

Got that same one about ping irons earlier

It's not just here I had it happen to me on face book marketplace just be careful. Take care and stay safe.

The sad thing is... if the ads weren't so full of grammatical and spelling errors, they'd be more difficult to identify as spam...

Just reported another one. Zero posts, broken English, wanting me to take things to email.

Just received these directly to my Gmail address and independent from THP. Before that, I did receive private messages from 2 THP members that had just joined and had never posted before. Those messages were similar:

Anyway, it's obvious that scammers are active, so everyone should be aware.

Hi, If you are still looking to get the SeeMore Mallet putter i have it available for sale i will be selling for $150 including shipping my contact is Andrewdugan53@gmail.com

Hi buddy i have one SeeMore Mallet Putter for sale in good shape and perfect working condition if you still looking to buy I'd Kindly prefer you text my mail directly at jaywesley240@gmail.com Best regards, james.

PM Scammers at it again - Got one yesterday - Wanted me to contact them through Whatsapp and just joined the day they reached out to me.
Did report them.

Last edited:
PM Scammers at again - Got one yesterday - Wanted me to contact them through Whatsapp and just joined the day they reached out to me.
Did report them.
I have Whatsapp and I get random messages from people on there about once every other month and most of them have the same picture of some Asian woman, like the same picture every time. I did get one about a week ago from a girl dressed in an army uniform and all it said was, "Hello" lol. I'm like nope, report! I want to mess with these guys some times but I just don't have the time. Now when I get a spam call, I don't say hello or anything, but when they start talking, I say, "911, what's your emergency?". I kindly get hung up on at that point. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have Whatsapp and I get random messages from people on there about once every other month and most of them have the same picture of some Asian woman, like the same picture every time. I did get one about a week ago from a girl dressed in an army uniform and all it said was, "Hello" lol. I'm like nope, report! I want to mess with these guys some times but I just don't have the time. Now when I get a spam call, I don't say hello or anything, but when they start talking, I say, "911, what's your emergency?". I kindly get hung up on at that point. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My BIL will answer those as "Taylor County Sheriff's department".:ROFLMAO:

I just got one from my post about WTB women's clubs for my wife. I used the report button.

Hello, Kenneth is willing to sell a Women's Clubs at a cheaper price. You can email him at Kenneth.Krom@aol.com.

I just got one from my post about WTB women's clubs for my wife. I used the report button.

When I had posted a WTB for my son's irons I must've had at least 3-4 of those exact same messages. I also just reported each of them immediately.

I got a similar spam PM from Kenneth. I just ignored it. There was another one I received from someone else but I don't remember their name

do you think most people that say to contact them at an email vs on here are scammers?

if you don't use the site, I don't really want to buy from you FYI

do you think most people that say to contact them at an email vs on here are scammers?

if you don't use the site, I don't really want to buy from you FYI
It's that and it said "new member"

It's that and it said "new member"
I work too hard for my money...not sending some internet lurker funds for a club "deal"

Back