Public Service Announcement: How to get ketchup out of the bottle correctly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I decided to make this it's own thread because it's a skill everyone should master! No more banging on the bottom of the bottle! No more sticking a knife inside the bottle to make the ketchup come out! Fast! Easy! Pour ketchup like a pro! All this for $19.95 plus shipping. But if you order today you also get FREE a video on how to put ketchup on a HOT DOG! Hurry and BUY NOW!

HOW TO GET KETCHUP OUT OF THE BOTTLE CORRECTLY:

YOUR FREE GIFT IF YOU ORDER TODAY:

Last edited:
You're just gunning for 1,500, aren't you? :alien2:

No; it will get lost in the Chuckle thread and if I can save one person the frustration of this situation, it will be worth it! It's all about helping my fellow golfers! LOL

1,500 what? :confused2:

You're just mad because I think Saurkraut is Ewwwwwy!

Not thinking I (nor you) have any reason to do any post-boosting!

Still ewwwwwww! hehehe

more getting stuff out of the "package" video

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dut1b--AgLM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dut1b--AgLM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

That was cool. I know I'm going to try that!

Perhaps one should only blow their own breakfast.:D

That just sounds wrong.:confused2:

I couldn't figure out the verb form of fellatio.

Fellated?

Fellatiated?

Careful guys keep it clean...

Careful guys keep it clean...

Definitely. Very good tip. I hate ketchup bottles that get that crust around the cap and mouth of the bottle. Just gross. Gotta keep that clean.

Good cover!

Exactly. You want a good, clean cover for the ketchup bottle.

Nothing worse than one of those crusts flaking off into your ketchup pile and then getting it on a fry.

Luckily, the critical words in there flew right past The Kid.

Here's what will probably happen when I try it:

[YOUTUBE]uC_t2AsRo6Y[/YOUTUBE]

Ahaa.... Failed
Of course now you have to video tape it yourself so we can see if it works. I would do it but I don't eat hard boiled eggs.

What is it with people not being able to turn off (or at least mute) the TV when they are using a camcorder?

Do your kids actually sit on your lap while you surf?

Of course not! But they have a homing instinct for when I hit the play button on an imbedded youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back