Puma’s P Hat for the Waste Management tournament

The Champagne color one looks good to me. Otherwise I’m not a fan

I prefer the Bay Hill or US Open ones more.

I prefer the Bay Hill or US Open ones more.
Yeah. These do little for me, which is a shame because I’m a sucker for them usually.

Yeah. These do little for me, which is a shame because I’m a sucker for them usually.
Usually they look pretty badass but yeah the whole mesh and cork... No thank you.

Usually they look pretty badass but yeah the whole mesh and cork... No thank you.
Totally agree.
Which scares me.

Meh... Maybe the white and grey P circle.... Maybe

Totally agree.
Which scares me.

Because you and I agree on fashion takes? I mean... It kinda should. Just wait till you get that Cloudspun in hand and you're like ah hell not again.

hahahaha I have no idea, I've never been there. I just watched varsity blues which I thought was close and they liked mesh backs in that movie :ROFLMAO:
Oh for f***s sake Squirrelly Dan.

@GolferGal I broke the swear filter again....

I want to throw a dart at the cork

It’s bland, but if made out of recycled materials I would be game to purchase it.

Pretty sure they'd never fit on this huge scone of mine, but I don't mind the one in the first post.

Put me in the minority because I like the one @Tenputt posted. The other 2 that @Canadan posted look good as well but I also don't like mesh back hats.

Aren’t those the champagne bubbles like the ones on the Puma Fowler shoe release for this tournament?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back