PUMA 2021 Limited Edition API Gear

lmao I own those shoes...

Also, that hat is far from subtle. Back side is camo/umbrellas. Their first year of hats were what you are looking for.
I can rock the camo! Hahaha it's gray and white. I'm aging but not old!

Picked up mine yesterday! I almost don’t want to wear them because they’re so nice. Puma has been killing it with their apparel!
F1DDFD58-A6F8-421E-B0AF-D77747F8E7E4.jpeg

Their best designs for sure but doing all or mostly snapbacks is disappointing
I don't mind the snapback - this version is just a TOUCH too deep for my head, so I have all three in pristine shape haha

I don't mind the snapback - this version is just a TOUCH too deep for my head, so I have all three in pristine shape haha
my oversized melon does not like snapbacks or most other adjustable :LOL: also snapbacks are 'cheap' to me

I want all of it.. 😍

Very curious to see your report about the new Delta's. Although I love the look of the original Pro Adapts, I would have liked for them to have a bit more cushion.

Not puma but Rickie is using them... probably

Screenshot_20210303-203648__01.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. Puma’s generally fit me well so I might just pull the trigger, lol.
I've got the first iteration of Arnie ProAdapt's in my standard size, but the profile is a touch more snug that I'm looking for - Not bad snug at all, just slightly tighter than what I've experienced with their Ignite series.

I think they did such a fantastic job with these. Wish these soles were on the ignite's as well.

I've got the first iteration of Arnie ProAdapt's in my standard size, but the profile is a touch more snug that I'm looking for - Not bad snug at all, just slightly tighter than what I've experienced with their Ignite series.

I think they did such a fantastic job with these. Wish these soles were on the ignite's as well.
Go up half a size? Is that an option?

I like the look of those shoes you posted, but UK weather conditions and white shoes aren't the best combination when you want waterproof shoes for the wetter months of the year

Back