Puma Amp Cell Fusion Shoes - Forum Testing Review

tujyny7a.jpg

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE
Awesome shoes and a great episode of modern family, that was a great episode last night!

First 18
Conditions: Sunny, High of 82 degrees, course was damp in the morning but dried up
Walk/Ride: Ride

Really really impressed with these shoes after my first time playing with them. I normally give shoes a little bit of a break in period but these shoes felt great. Not pinching or sliding up in down in an areas and no signs of blisters. Very very comfortable. Laces remained tied throughout the entire round and had no issues with the tongue of the shoe shifting around. All around grip was fantastic - no slipping on slick tee boxes and the hills around the greens.

Only one negative - it was sunny, 83 degrees and these things got hot. THankfully they fit well so no blisters formed, but my feet were sweating by the turn. Not so sure about how these will do in the really hot heat. The black really absorbs the heat. Right now I am thinking that these would be a fantastic early/late season shoe, but will definitely look at something like the Faas Lite (when it comes out) for the summer months.

Noticed a tiny bit of creasing across the toe line, but nothing substantial.

u8enuqe3.jpg

Look and feel great so far!

First 18
Conditions: Sunny, High of 82 degrees, course was damp in the morning but dried up
Walk/Ride: Ride

Really really impressed with these shoes after my first time playing with them. I normally give shoes a little bit of a break in period but these shoes felt great. Not pinching or sliding up in down in an areas and no signs of blisters. Very very comfortable. Laces remained tied throughout the entire round and had no issues with the tongue of the shoe shifting around. All around grip was fantastic - no slipping on slick tee boxes and the hills around the greens.

Only one negative - it was sunny, 83 degrees and these things got hot. THankfully they fit well so no blisters formed, but my feet were sweating by the turn. Not so sure about how these will do in the really hot heat. The black really absorbs the heat. Right now I am thinking that these would be a fantastic early/late season shoe, but will definitely look at something like the Faas Lite (when it comes out) for the summer months.

Noticed a tiny bit of creasing across the toe line, but nothing substantial.

Good info. What socks you pair them with? If not wearing the Swiftwicks I would definitely give them a go with the issues you described.

Good info. What socks you pair them with? If not wearing the Swiftwicks I would definitely give them a go with the issues you described.

Yeah i was definitely wearing a heavier adidas sock. Definitely going to wear my Under Armour socks next time as they are designed for better moisture control.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

The hardest part of this testing is going to be finding clothes that I can wear with these.

Any recommendations on color combos other than black and orange?

The hardest part of this testing is going to be finding clothes that I can wear with these.

White

Siri speaks for me!

Trust me man you aren't the only one!

White

Siri speaks for me!

Yeah, I know black, Grey and white will all work. Was hoping I could pull off some other color shirts. Maybe red? Blue?

Some thoughts of the shoes..

It was a great first day showing out of these pumas. I didn't have any comfort issues or any grip issues as well. I found these shoes to be very flashy(even more than in the picture) out in the sun which didn't bother me at all except for at address. Not to say they are too flashy or that I'm complaining but coming from just a pure black/white shoe to these baby blue was a huge difference haha

Although I have played one round with them they are showing the bend at the toe area but its very subtle and nothing too worrisome. I enjoyed my round yesterday and I certainly enjoyed having these on my feet.

I wish I did as they were super comfortable. Hoping to walk at least 9 early this week.

Okay, stop being lazy and report back.

Snuck out this morning to walk 18. Just for you, mitch.

aruna7ah.jpg

It helps that we don't have to be at my parents until 3. Perfect day

nysa7aju.jpg

The more pix of these shoes I see the more I like.

The more pix of these shoes I see the more I like.

The colors are really growing on me. Helps when the shoes are so friggen comfortable. Through 5 holes and my feet feel fantastic.

Through 13 and the feet feel great. Creasing from first round has not worsened.

Yeah, I know black, Grey and white will all work. Was hoping I could pull off some other color shirts. Maybe red? Blue?

A lot of Puma clothing has Orange as an accent color in it so just find those. They have some sweet blue shirts with orange stripes that would work great.

They have quite a bit of shine to them, any glare while looking at them from the sun? That kind of blinding glare.

They have quite a bit of shine to them, any glare while looking at them from the sun? That kind of blinding glare.

I'm going to do my full writeup later but yes, there is a bit of a shine that might be distracting to some when putting. I don't wear sun glasses and it doesn't bother me, but I could definitely see it annoying some.

Back