Puma Amp Cell Fusion Shoes - Forum Testing Review

They would have been my second choice jlukes, I am not normally one for a lot of colour on my shoes but I do like the white/orange combination

Deal was too good to pass up, trigger pulled

http://www.amazon.com/PUMA-AMP-Fusi...35775&sr=8-1&keywords=puma+amp+cell+fusion+sl

amp-cell-fusion-sl-white.jpeg
I love the silver accents on those!

Also looking forward to see how the white holds up in regard to dirt!

Also looking forward to see how the white holds up in regard to dirt!

For the 1 round I have played in mine since I got them I don't have any issues with the white as any dirt was easily wiped off with a damp cloth when I got home. The only issue might be the area around the back of the heel that seems to be a different texture so not sure how that will hold up over time - and the inside of the heel where my blister bled through and has stained it slightly but I am going to see if I can get something to remove the slight discolouration

For the 1 round I have played in mine since I got them I don't have any issues with the white as any dirt was easily wiped off with a damp cloth when I got home. The only issue might be the area around the back of the heel that seems to be a different texture so not sure how that will hold up over time - and the inside of the heel where my blister bled through and has stained it slightly but I am going to see if I can get something to remove the slight discolouration

Is it more of a fabric area? I would try a shout/tide stain pen!

Is it more of a fabric area? I would try a shout/tide stain pen!

Yeah, it is the collar around the inside of the heel that has the discolouration and a stain remover was my first thought

The outside of the heel cleaned quite easily (it is textured but can't remember off the top of my head the exact feel) but it was more the longterm I was wondering about, although I do tend to clean my shoes after every round so hopefully I could keep on top of it

Look what the fedex man just brought me

savegyqu.jpg

uza5y3ab.jpg

qe4umyve.jpg

I absolutely love the looks of these. The silver isn't as dark as it appears in the pictures.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Hey thanks for posting my video haha, I have walked 5 (18) rounds in my orange and white ACF i havent got as severe of creasing some people have got but it isn't as bad as some all leather shoes. and they do clean up really well.

savegyqu.jpg

uza5y3ab.jpg

qe4umyve.jpg

I absolutely love the looks of these. The silver isn't as dark as it appears in the pictures.

Those are sweet shoes!!

Nice looking shoes there jlukes :thumb:

savegyqu.jpg

uza5y3ab.jpg

qe4umyve.jpg

That silver shines in the sun!

Yeah, after seeing those I think that silver is definitely going to be the color for me to go with.

So I went to the range tonight and got to his from the grass. It's been very hot here so there ground was pretty hard. These shoes were up four every bit of the challenge. The spikes do a wonderful job of gripping on even the hardest of surfaces. Really just a fantastic feel to them. I'll don't know how to explain it, but it's like the bottom of them shoe forms with the ground to grip rather than digging into it.

So I went to the range tonight and got to his from the grass. It's been very hot here so there ground was pretty hard. These shoes were up four every bit of the challenge. The spikes do a wonderful job of gripping on even the hardest of surfaces. Really just a fantastic feel to them. I'll don't know how to explain it, but it's like the bottom of them shoe forms with the ground to grip rather than digging into it.

I know exactly what you mean, the round I had last week I felt the same way, the shoes just give the impression they would stick to anything

Will be having a couple of rounds over the next few days so will have some more thoughts once I get back

I'm a little upset to say the least as no store around here (within 2 hours in any direction) has these in stock. I want a pair, but need to feel then on my feet first!

I'm a little upset to say the least as no store around here (within 2 hours in any direction) has these in stock. I want a pair, but need to feel then on my feet first!

If the have the amp sport, try those on - they are pretty much the same size. That's how I chose my Size for testing and it's a perfect fit

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If the have the amp sport, try those on - they are pretty much the same size. That's how I chose my Size for testing and it's a perfect fit

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No Puma shoes, period. All they have is Nike, Ecco, Adidas, and Foot Joy. :banghead:

No Puma shoes, period. All they have is Nike, Ecco, Adidas, and Foot Joy. :banghead:

I can say that they fit me true to size. I wear 9.5 Under Armour running sneakers, 9.5 adidas golf shoes and these 9.5 puma golf shoes fit me perfectly.

I can say that they fit me true to size. I wear 9.5 Under Armour running sneakers, 9.5 adidas golf shoes and these 9.5 puma golf shoes fit me perfectly.

Do you're saying my 12 should do it... ROGER!

I still love this color combo!!!
pisa2
Wish they had red though!!!

Yeah, I have seen nothing to deviate from your normal shoe size. What color are you going with?

Probably just white and silver.

Just got a pair of white and orange, they were a little stiff at first but a few rounds in now and I love them. Very comfortable shoe and the grip is phenomenal.

Walked 9 in the new white and silver this evening and its really incredible how immediately comfortable they are. Again, no rubbing, blisters, or sore spots.

Back