Puma Amp Cell Fusion Shoes - Forum Testing Review

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Puma has sent out their Amp Cell Fusion Shoes to forum members for review. The testers should be receiving their shoes soon, and this thread will serve for their thoughts and reviews for them.

Please keep it clear until the testers can post their initial feed back, Thanks!

Looky looky what One-T just received.

DSC_0149_zps9676ab83.jpg

DSC_0152_zps8423da3c.jpg

DSC_0153_zps0f420ea1.jpg

DSC_0155_zps6ae61acc.jpg

DSC_0156_zps9b976515.jpg

DSC_0157_zps8b8a9557.jpg

DSC_0158_zps1053ccc3.jpg

DSC_0159_zps2ea4e16e.jpg

DSC_0161_zps246d800d.jpg

DSC_0160_zps9abd46f0.jpg

DSC_0162_zpse92554e3.jpg

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! Fingers crossed that mine come today!

Those look awesome, now I am extremely jealous of the testers. I love Puma stuff.

THose look really good, T.

I wish Puma shoes werent so narrow. I really like the look of these. I am not normally an orange guy but man these are beautiful. Great job on the pics too Jarret.

I want those

Thanks guys!!! i personally think they look incredible. I got an 11.5 per JB. he said they run true to size and he was spot on. they fit perfect. They are very comfortable, they very much remind me of the adidas ATV for those people who have not tried on a puma shoe

Awesome, I love the puma on the inside, it's a great detail and add quite a bit to the puma styling!

Never knew there was so much small detailing on the shoe. Looks really nice One-T.

If anyone of the testers has fat feet like me and usually needs a wide, can talk about the width, that would be great.

Never knew there was so much small detailing on the shoe. Looks really nice One-T.
thats why I took those pics. The details are GREAT!!
If anyone of the testers has fat feet like me and usually needs a wide, can talk about the width, that would be great.
I wish I could help buddy. I have VERY skinny feet. I do not know if they make a wide, if they do not then I wouldnt think this shoe would work for you

thats why I took those pics. The details are GREAT!!

I wish I could help buddy. I have VERY skinny feet. I do not know if they make a wide, if they do not then I wouldnt think this shoe would work for you

In the past, I have never seen them in Wide which is why I always avoided Puma shoes. Would be interested to hear from someone with a wider foot if these are maybe cut a little less narrow. Thanks

In the past, I have never seen them in Wide which is why I always avoided Puma shoes. Would be interested to hear from someone with a wider foot if these are maybe cut a little less narrow. Thanks
They are very adidas ATV to me

That is a very cool little design to take away from all the white. I like that!
I agree 100% which is why I had to get a pic of it.

They are very adidas ATV to me

Thats a good sign. I generally get Adidas in wide though. I will have to give these a try next time I am at GS or GG. Thank you, you svelt handsome mofo with your skinny feet.

Thats a good sign. I generally get Adidas in wide though. I will have to give these a try next time I am at GS or GG. Thank you, you svelt handsome mofo with your skinny feet.
hahahaha...your welcome bro

I agree 100% which is why I had to get a pic of it.
It also cleans better/doesn't scuff as easy. Form and function.

Well done J! It's great to see pictures do the necessary justice in these review threads. Looking at these shoes when they released the signup, I would have never noticed.

jlukes, I was wondering that as well.. Do they act as a secondary buffer to stop water and scuffing that you often see on the toes of shoes? These will be great factors to follow along with.

jlukes, I was wondering that as well.. Do they act as a secondary buffer to stop water and scuffing that you often see on the toes of shoes? These will be great factors to follow along with.

I will definitely be keeping track of that during my testing. I found this video online of someone unboxing the ACF SLs and at the 2:30 mark this guy mentioned the same thing about the synthetic material over the leather.

That design on the tip of the shoe is a nice, subtle but enough to break it up.

So mine finally arrived. I tried to take a few different pictures for everyone since One-t got this off to a great start!

IMG_1019_zps8696c669.jpg

IMG_1020_zps73b2f6d3.jpg

IMG_1021_zpsfca28fa9.jpg

IMG_1022_zps75089b3e.jpg

Here's alittle bit about the technology supplied by Puma
IMG_1023_zpsdfce806d.jpg

IMG_1024_zps85f26a4c.jpg

Supplied with a wrench
IMG_1025_zpsaa383b02.jpg

And I have actually never used these spikes so I'll have to pick up some more somewhere but here is the shoe look.
IMG_1027_zpse5c05a5c.jpg

Initial thoughts:

Not as narrow at the toe as I had thought which is nice. I don't have big feet(wear and 8.5) but yet these don't curl my toes in or anything- it's a very comfortable feeling. The color is very flashy and that's my personality so to have shoes that match me is something special. The texture on the shoe is very nice and appears to be built solid.

I get to play tomorrow for a full 18 to give a full review(very exciting!)

Back