Puma Amp Cell Fusion Shoes - Forum Testing Review

I agree about the orange and I am looking for new tops to match them as currently I have been wearing almost plain white or dark tops without much colour

$90 in MB at the Puma Outlet. :)

I was very close to making that drive and picking them up. The faas lite and I did not get along traction wise on Saturday.

I was very close to making that drive and picking them up. The faas lite and I did not get along traction wise on Saturday.

Yeah that was the reason I didnt buy them. I was golf shoe shopping for the past week and the weight kept drawing me to them but the lack of traction for a big guy like me was a no no.

Yeah that was the reason I didnt buy them. I was golf shoe shopping for the past week and the weight kept drawing me to them but the lack of traction for a big guy like me was a no no.

I don't know if anyone else struggled with it. But I know I did. They were super comfortable though. In fact I might take them out tonight and see how it goes.

We should have made that trip on Friday, extended shopping trip FTW!!!

Got to wear these babies for the first time at the range last night and boy are the stable with tonnes of traction. Fairly comfortable as well. Going to play 18 tonight after work in them and we'll see how they treat my feet over a few hours.

Got to wear these babies for the first time at the range last night and boy are the stable with tonnes of traction. Fairly comfortable as well. Going to play 18 tonight after work in them and we'll see how they treat my feet over a few hours.

Will be interested to hear your thoughts and if they match with mine - took me a couple of rounds for the rubbing to stop on my 'funny shaped' ankle but they are very comfortable, stable and loads of grip. I have never managed to lose my footing anywhere on the course yet

Will be interested to hear your thoughts and if they match with mine - took me a couple of rounds for the rubbing to stop on my 'funny shaped' ankle but they are very comfortable, stable and loads of grip. I have never managed to lose my footing anywhere on the course yet

The only thing I can see from the range is that they might be a bit stiff where the tongue meets the front of my ankle. Other than that there isn't any problem areas I could detect. Going out to the course in less than 2 hours, so I'll find out if that is the case.

eja9yqu3.jpg

One HELL of a deal plus selling a driver to a member at my home course lead to these.

eja9yqu3.jpg

One HELL of a deal plus selling a driver to a member at my home course lead to these.

I've been eyeing these myself, in the white/gray or white/black. They look GOOD and would give me a reason to finally go out on the limb and buy a white belt, too. ha ha ha

About damn time!

Had a financial crisis to avert sir.

Plus, waiting got me them for 75.00.

Big feet and last pair in stock win!!!

What size do you normally wear James? I have always had problem with Puma shoes not being wide enough.

Thats awsome man. You are really going to love them.

What size do you normally wear James? I have always had problem with Puma shoes not being wide enough.

In the last couple years its gone from 15 and turned into 13/14. I've got a narrow foot so the Puma's are pretty good for me.

In the last couple years its gone from 15 and turned into 13/14. I've got a narrow foot so the Puma's are pretty good for me.

I was hoping you were a wide footer. Thanks buddy.

I was hoping you were a wide footer. Thanks buddy.

Sorry buddy. I've got a narrower foot and Puma's are snug on me, if that tells you anything.

RICKY YOU DONT NEED MORE GOLF STUFF

Love,

Your Wife

eja9yqu3.jpg

Joe were these the shoes that you wore last Sunday? They are damn sharp absolutely love the white on grey.

Back