Puma Amp Cell Fusion Shoes - Forum Testing Review

I need to pull the trigger on these already, I really do. NEED. They are just so badass.

Heck, yeah, you need to get yourself a pair....stop thinking about it and just do it!

Heck, yeah, you need to get yourself a pair....stop thinking about it and just do it!

Already have the white and silver, just thinking about a different colored pair, they're comfy indeed.

I forgot you already had a pair...must be my age :D

That white/silver combo would be the only other colour I would pick if I was adding a second pair to my collection, they do look nice

I'm really digging these!!!

4u6yjevy.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'm really digging these!!!

4u6yjevy.jpg

I have these BF! I love em. They're the previous year tho the "Cell Fusion Ice" I was torn being these ones and the blue/white/red plaid ones, but I'm glad I went with the black. Anytime I wear any sort of black clothing these are my go to shoes.

Puma Amp Cell Fusion Shoes - Forum Testing Review

I have these BF! I love em. They're the previous year tho the "Cell Fusion Ice" I was torn being these ones and the blue/white/red plaid ones, but I'm glad I went with the black. Anytime I wear any sort of black clothing these are my go to shoes.

But they expensive! What size are yours? Can I have them? :banghead:

But they expensive! What size are yours? Can I have them? :banghead:

Haha mine are 10 and I am hoarding them! I actually found them on the bay last year for $150 shipped. Definitely more than I wanted to pay, but I couldn't say no.

Haha mine are 10 and I am hoarding them! I actually found them on the bay last year for $150 shipped. Definitely more than I wanted to pay, but I couldn't say no.

Shucks they would be too small anyways. I will keep my eye out!

Back