Puma Apparel: 2021 Morgan Cup Scripting Review

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all - I will give some thoughts on scripting and you can ask away. I am only going to do Paradise and the Hackers team can add in about their scripting.

Day 1:

MATTR Hazard Polo (Mazarine Blue)
1634051588846.png

101 Heather Short (High Rise)

1634052033304.png

CLOUDSPUN Golf Crewneck (Federal Blue)
1634052125332.png

Ultralite Stretch Belt 2.0 (High Rise)
1634052179655.png

IGNITE PWRADAPT Caged golf shoe (Peacoat/Puma Silver/Quiet Shade)
1634052395060.png

Tour Crown Snapback Cap (Bright White/Navy Blazer)
1634052462934.png

Review:

This was by far my favorite scripting from both teams on both days. I wear a lot of blue so being on Team Paradise was a blessing for scripting. The MATTR top looks phenomenal. If you have not tried MATTR and play in heat above 85 then you are missing out. This polo is so comfortable on warm days. The shorts were very comfortable and have the extra pocket on your right side. Also the slash pocket took a little getting used to as I would have to find my ball marker in the extra pocket of the pocket, but I got used to it. The stretch on these really was outstanding. The Crewneck was a must on the chilly mornings and if you have not tried CLOUDSPUN then you really don't like yourself. The softness and warmth is perfect for fall and spring golf. The shoes were comfortable. Think of this all the participants took these out of the box and put them into play. I did not hear a single complaint about blisters or not having the shoes broken in after 2.5 rounds. They are legit and the fit was outstanding with the sock like fit. These are going to be a go to golf shoe for me no doubt. The belt did its job. The clasps did get stuck on every single belt loop as you were putting on or taking off. The hat is a nice colorway and thankfully I bought the navy base with white logo just before the event so I don't have a duplicate. It is the same quality you would expect from a golf hat and great looking style.

Grade: A+

If nobody else does Day 2 I will put that one up tomorrow.

Agree, about the Cloudspun crew. It's a go to. Is warm, but still light. Great as an early morning layer for the course. Those Crown C hats are my favorite looking Cobra hats, and it's not close.

With that said, all of it is great. I'm sure the MATTR material is great, knowing what I know about Cloudspun. I'm a fan of blue, too, and this was my favorite outfit during the MC.

My favorite scripting outfit of the Morgan Cup as well. How did the crewneck feel during the swing. I can never feel comfortable if I have a jacket or long sleeve on.

The PwrAdapt shoe is absurdly comfortable. Quite possibly my favorite shoe Puma has put out, so I'm both glad ya'll got them and that they had a similar high praise.

My favorite scripting outfit of the Morgan Cup as well. How did the crewneck feel during the swing. I can never feel comfortable if I have a jacket or long sleeve on.
I know you're asking @echico but I've played quite a few rounds with the Crew, and it moves very nice. It's warm, but lightweight, and doesn't restrict your swing at all. It's my go to if the beginning of the round is going to be a bit cold.

I wore it until I got to the range then took off. I never took a swing in it but others did. From the feel of it I don't think it would have made a difference. There was enough movement and stretch in it that would allow a fluid swing. All assumptions from me though.

Hi all - I will give some thoughts on scripting and you can ask away. I am only going to do Paradise and the Hackers team can add in about their scripting.

Day 1:

MATTR Hazard Polo (Mazarine Blue)
View attachment 9034489

101 Heather Short (High Rise)

View attachment 9034490

CLOUDSPUN Golf Crewneck (Federal Blue)
View attachment 9034491

Ultralite Stretch Belt 2.0 (High Rise)
View attachment 9034494

IGNITE PWRADAPT Caged golf shoe (Peacoat/Puma Silver/Quiet Shade)
View attachment 9034496

Tour Crown Snapback Cap (Bright White/Navy Blazer)
View attachment 9034497

Review:

This was by far my favorite scripting from both teams on both days. I wear a lot of blue so being on Team Paradise was a blessing for scripting. The MATTR top looks phenomenal. If you have not tried MATTR and play in heat above 85 then you are missing out. This polo is so comfortable on warm days. The shorts were very comfortable and have the extra pocket on your right side. Also the slash pocket took a little getting used to as I would have to find my ball marker in the extra pocket of the pocket, but I got used to it. The stretch on these really was outstanding. The Crewneck was a must on the chilly mornings and if you have not tried CLOUDSPUN then you really don't like yourself. The softness and warmth is perfect for fall and spring golf. The shoes were comfortable. Think of this all the participants took these out of the box and put them into play. I did not hear a single complaint about blisters or not having the shoes broken in after 2.5 rounds. They are legit and the fit was outstanding with the sock like fit. These are going to be a go to golf shoe for me no doubt. The belt did its job. The clasps did get stuck on every single belt loop as you were putting on or taking off. The hat is a nice colorway and thankfully I bought the navy base with white logo just before the event so I don't have a duplicate. It is the same quality you would expect from a golf hat and great looking style.

Grade: A+

If nobody else does Day 2 I will put that one up tomorrow.

Team Paradise had great scripting!! 🔥

The Red Shorts were my favorite piece of the weekend. Sorry Paradise.

Your light sweater and that white Cobra hat were absolutely amazing looking.

I thought everyone had great scripting but some stood out above the rest!

The Cloudspun crew neck sweater is a really great piece of clothing. I am ordering 2 or 3 other colors of those. They will be perfect for fall golf and wearing around the house.

The Cloudspun crew neck sweater is a really great piece of clothing. I am ordering 2 or 3 other colors of those. They will be perfect for fall golf and wearing around the house.
You won't regret it. I have 3, and wear them all quite often.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that struggled with the belt getting caught in the belt loops.

Loved the Hackers red shorts but this was also my favorite outfit of all 4. As a red-head I gravitate towards blues and grays

Loved the Hackers red shorts but this was also my favorite outfit of all 4. As a red-head I gravitate towards blues and grays

red to describe the shorts is being generous :confused2:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that struggled with the belt getting caught in the belt loops.
That drove me crazy until one day the thought hit me to put it on buckle first from the opposite side to what I normally would do with a belt. The prongs do get caught putting on the belt but that helps greatly. Still, it gets hung up some when taking it off.

Same here. I have a red caddie stripe Cloudspun shirt from last year. It is the only red shirt I own.

I played with the cloudspun all day on Sunday and it was never an issue. And the shoes.......The shoes are amazing!! Love them. Never an issue right out of the box

I know you're asking @echico but I've played quite a few rounds with the Crew, and it moves very nice. It's warm, but lightweight, and doesn't restrict your swing at all. It's my go to if the beginning of the round is going to be a bit cold.

Glad to hear that, seeing those guys in vegas in one had me pondering what weight/warmth it was. glad to see it works in the fall for us Ohio guys. Perfect to pair on mornings or even with a vest during deeper fall days.

I am looking out for these shoes! They are awesome. maybe next year for the season as this fall swamp is not worth it on new shoes.

The scripting was on point! I NEED a MATTR polo soon. Those shoes are something I want in the future. They look fantastic! Cloudspun is incredible. Actually wearing some now but I don't know how I don't have a crewneck sweater yet!

Though I have to say, and sorry Paradise, but my favorite item of the weekend was the red/pink P hat that the Hackers had!

The scripting was on point! I NEED a MATTR polo soon. Those shoes are something I want in the future. They look fantastic! Cloudspun is incredible. Actually wearing some now but I don't know how I don't have a crewneck sweater yet!

Though I have to say, and sorry Paradise, but my favorite item of the weekend was the red/pink P hat that the Hackers had!
It's ok to be wrong. :ROFLMAO:

Glad to hear that, seeing those guys in vegas in one had me pondering what weight/warmth it was. glad to see it works in the fall for us Ohio guys. Perfect to pair on mornings or even with a vest during deeper fall days.

I am looking out for these shoes! They are awesome. maybe next year for the season as this fall swamp is not worth it on new shoes.
Definitely. Had a few rounds that started in the 50's, and this was good for me. Even into the mid 60's this felt nice on a overcast day. Its a great layer that allows for full range of motion, and that you can remove as it gets warmer.

Back