Puma Apparel: 2021 Morgan Cup Scripting Review

I wore it until I got to the range then took off. I never took a swing in it but others did. From the feel of it I don't think it would have made a difference. There was enough movement and stretch in it that would allow a fluid swing. All assumptions from me though.
That is good to hear!!!

That crewneck is 🔥

Team Paradise's scripting looked phenomenal!! I will definitely have to look into that Cloudspun crewneck.

Found out I have a busy day at work tomorrow so posting day 2 earlier.

Day 2 (Sweater, belt, and shoes the same as original post):

CLOUDSPUN Atmos Polo (Federal Blue/Navy Blazer)

1634081766404.png

101 Heather Short (Navy Blazer)

1634081854153.png

P Snapback Cap (Bright White)

1634081989869.png

1634082240913.png

Review:
This was an interesting choice from the outside looking in. As clean as Day 1's scripting was with only stripes on part of the polo this days had pumas with wings in the shirt design. Pumas with wings! On top of that you throw in some pattern on the shorts. At first I wasn't a fan but once it was put on it looked good. Everything worked well with each other and it looked sharp. The CLOUDSPUN was amazing to play in as it was so soft. Again the shorts were exactly the same as Saturdays in a different color. The material on the Puma hat feels a tad bit thicker than the Cobra hat but not in an annoying way. All in all the scripting for Team Paradise was solid.

Grade: A- The print is interesting.....I mean Pumas with wings!

I do have other prints from Puma that are a little different but this is the only one with pumas with wings. I have the signature required and Volition BBQ polos so not afraid of designs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That navy blazer color is sweet.

View attachment 9034623

View attachment 9034625

View attachment 9034627

View attachment 9034630

Review:
This was an interesting choice from the outside looking in. As clean as Day 1's scripting was with only stripes on part of the polo this days had pumas with wings in the shirt design. Pumas with wings! On top of that you throw in some pattern on the shorts. At first I wasn't a fan but once it was put on it looked good. Everything worked well with each other and it looked sharp. The CLOUDSPUN was amazing to play in as it was so soft. Again the shorts were exactly the same as Saturdays in a different color. The material on the Puma hat feels a tad bit thicker than the Cobra hat but not in an annoying way. All in all the scripting for Team Paradise was solid.

I do have other prints from Puma that are a little different but this is the only one with pumas with wings. I have the signature required and Volition BBQ polos so not afraid of designs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t have picked out this pairing like you said but I thought it was so good when all put together.

The scripting from both days looked great for both teams. The CloudSpun is incredibly comfortable to wear while on the course.

The shorts are so comfortable. The pocket within the pocket took a minute to get used to but then was great as my divot tool and ballmark, courtesy of @LittleRat and @echico respectively, didn’t knock around.

Hi all - I will give some thoughts on scripting and you can ask away. I am only going to do Paradise and the Hackers team can add in about their scripting.

Day 1:

MATTR Hazard Polo (Mazarine Blue)
View attachment 9034489

101 Heather Short (High Rise)

View attachment 9034490

CLOUDSPUN Golf Crewneck (Federal Blue)
View attachment 9034491

Ultralite Stretch Belt 2.0 (High Rise)
View attachment 9034494

IGNITE PWRADAPT Caged golf shoe (Peacoat/Puma Silver/Quiet Shade)
View attachment 9034496

Tour Crown Snapback Cap (Bright White/Navy Blazer)
View attachment 9034497

Review:

This was by far my favorite scripting from both teams on both days. I wear a lot of blue so being on Team Paradise was a blessing for scripting. The MATTR top looks phenomenal. If you have not tried MATTR and play in heat above 85 then you are missing out. This polo is so comfortable on warm days. The shorts were very comfortable and have the extra pocket on your right side. Also the slash pocket took a little getting used to as I would have to find my ball marker in the extra pocket of the pocket, but I got used to it. The stretch on these really was outstanding. The Crewneck was a must on the chilly mornings and if you have not tried CLOUDSPUN then you really don't like yourself. The softness and warmth is perfect for fall and spring golf. The shoes were comfortable. Think of this all the participants took these out of the box and put them into play. I did not hear a single complaint about blisters or not having the shoes broken in after 2.5 rounds. They are legit and the fit was outstanding with the sock like fit. These are going to be a go to golf shoe for me no doubt. The belt did its job. The clasps did get stuck on every single belt loop as you were putting on or taking off. The hat is a nice colorway and thankfully I bought the navy base with white logo just before the event so I don't have a duplicate. It is the same quality you would expect from a golf hat and great looking style.

Grade: A+

If nobody else does Day 2 I will put that one up tomorrow.
Great review - thanks!

I'll have to try a Cloudspun top at some point. I'd just like to feel it in person first. They do look sharp though!

Puma shoes are so comfortable! And I'm happy to hear that you were able to wear them out of the box! That was my experience as well. I'd like to try the version with spikes though like you've pictured since mine are all spikeless.

This is my favourite hat from the weekend - its great!

View attachment 9034623

View attachment 9034625

View attachment 9034627

View attachment 9034630

Review:

And day two!

Personally, I really like the polo! It's different and fun, but still a nice colour!

I thought Day 2 looked great for Team Paradise as well. Brings a different style versus striped or solid polos.

Pumas with Wings is a real winner of a shirt!

Both days looked great for both teams IMO - although to be honest I actually liked the Day 2 scripting for Team Paradise better. I don't wear a lot of stripes, and I do wear a lot of gray and blue, so even though it was Pumas with wings it looked pretty 🔥 to me. CPG knocked it out of the park with the apparel!

The 101 shorts are so comfortable. The navy blazer ones look really sharp; a much better color in these than I think the usual peacoat would be.

Let's talk a little about swag as well. No grades for swag as that is disrespectful. Except the cookies, those were 10/10 would eat again. I got to take the leftovers home since I drove. :p

ECHICO license plate (typo should have been Enchino :ROFLMAO:), cobra towel, divot tool, ball marker, bag tag, pop top speaker, Paradise driver head, and water bottle.
16340844915621910159588758493864.jpg

Close up of divot tool, ball marker, and bag tag
16340845331335279660650936700170.jpg

Other sides of water bottle, ball marker, and divot tool
16340845677903457140063705676708.jpg

Oh and some of the cookies that were left over.
16340845997934049765692057054591.jpg

I forgot about the flask, it was already in my bar waiting to be brought into service.

16340851092198337460084609019109.jpg

We have a slightly brisk morning here in Ohio as fall is trying to break through. Put on the Cloudspun crew neck and man, I didn't fully realize how comfortable this thing is. I was a little too focused on the task at hand, but sipping on some coffee on the porch with this on is 🥰

I LOVED the scripting this year for Team Paradise. I was really hoping we would get some prints on the shirt and some different colors other than black and gray shorts because its Paradise baby! Got to have some fun with it. The weekender shorts are awesome and that cloudspun crewneck is on point as well!

Definitely would not have worn blue last week, but these pink shorts look pretty good with navy blue.

20211015_074552.jpg

Back