Puma Apparel: 2021 Morgan Cup Scripting Review

My wife @Dugelv loved Sundays scripting. She asked multiple times on why I was not wearing that badass polo. I kept assuring her it was under my sweater. Needless to say she wanted to see me in it. And not covering it up. Must have been the puma with wings! :p
Always give @Dugelv what she wants.

How is the sizing on the crewnecks. True or need to size up?
Haven't purchased any of those yet, and need to.
I was sized up and it was baggy. True to size looks like the way to go.

Man, I loved the apparel. The Rouge shorts grew on me a ton and paired with the navy Cloudspun with feathers polo it’ll be a rotation pairing for me.

White shorts and shirts are typically a disaster for me, but I kept them pretty clean 🤣

The star for me was the Cloudspun sweater though. It’s…well…it’s everything.
White shorts...a no no...for multiple reasons. All in all the scripting from Team Hackers grew on me. I became a fan by the alternate shot match on Sat.

White shorts...a no no...for multiple reasons. All in all the scripting from Team Hackers grew on me. I became a fan by the alternate shot match on Sat.
The outfits were bright, and I like bright.

I didnt realize I had never chimed in here. The Puma stuff is all top notch. The nice thing is it is also relatively more affordable as well. Still not cheap but a bit easier swallow.

Sock game gotta be strong. No time for boring in my life.
I'm a no show guy sock guy on the course. However I did like your socks just not sure I can pull that off with these twigs I walk on hahaha, NO ONE would ever confuse me with @echico :ROFLMAO:

I'm a no show guy sock guy on the course. However I did like your socks just not sure I can pull that off with these twigs I walk on hahaha, NO ONE would ever confuse me with @echico :ROFLMAO:
True story....I can't wear dress socks or boot socks more than once, they get stretched out. I always have to fold below the calf. Life is hard for a gangsta.

Wore the shirt out tonight and my wife was like, "Oh that's you new shirt. What's on it? Do those cats have wings? Oh pumas with wings. OK."

😆

Wore the shirt out tonight and my wife was like, "Oh that's you new shirt. What's on it? Do those cats have wings? Oh pumas with wings. OK."

😆
To be a fly on the wall for that one…

I believe our white shirts from Saturday are Rotation Polos (linked below). I had seen these on the site and wondered about their quality. If you are looking for a go to basic solid colored polo line this is a really nice choice. These had a great weight and feel to them. I'm not sure what fabric they are but they were nice. I am ordering a black and navy to wear with both my rose and white colored shorts.

https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/rotation-golf-polo-ss19

I believe our white shirts from Saturday are Rotation Polos (linked below). I had seen these on the site and wondered about their quality. If you are looking for a go to basic solid colored polo line this is a really nice choice. These had a great weight and feel to them. I'm not sure what fabric they are but they were nice. I am ordering a black and navy to wear with both my rose and white colored shorts.

https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/rotation-golf-polo-ss19
Love the navy rotation I have. Solid shirt and no complaints.

Played cart path only with the PWRadapts and wow just so comfy. I have not played in spiked shoes for a long time and these are amazing.

My Cloudspun shipped

Man our Hackers shorts sure look good with Navy Blue.20211020_093318.jpg

My wife just asked what I was going to be dressing up as for Halloween.

I told her I was going as a Cobra/Puma tour pro.

She just rolled her eyes, but I wasn’t corrected so it’s on!

My wife just asked what I was going to be dressing up as for Halloween.

I told her I was going as a Cobra/Puma tour pro.

She just rolled her eyes, but I wasn’t corrected so it’s on!
What club are you going to use as a prop for your costume?

What club are you going to use as a prop for your costume?
Heart says Supernova, head says wedge. There’s nothing candy grabbing kids can throw at those wedges that’s scarier than what it faced in the desert.

That said, if I‘m pass out duty instead of walking my kid around, Ill likely just pull the whole bag out to set by my chair and fire pit

Heart says Supernova, head says wedge. There’s nothing candy grabbing kids can throw at those wedges that’s scarier than what it faced in the desert.

That said, if I‘m pass out duty instead of walking my kid around, Ill likely just pull the whole bag out to set by my chair and fire pit
The fire pit would be baller and the smart move haha

Back