PUMA Day Break Collection

All of my future golf apparel purchases will be Puma!

At first blush it appears to me that Puma is positioning itself, with this collection at least, as a style brand with little emphasis on technology. Yes, there is Cloudspun, but you have to dig deep to find it.

At first blush it appears to me that Puma is positioning itself, with this collection at least, as a style brand with little emphasis on technology. Yes, there is Cloudspun, but you have to dig deep to find it.

For the last few years they’ve released a TOC line that both Rickie and Bryson have to rocked

The Cloudspun which I think you’ve heard from other THpers is the pinnacle of their apparel tech story

however they do offer DRYCELL/Fusion Yarn in some of the other styles as well

not to mention a few other tech stories over the years

For the last few years they’ve released a TOC line that both Rickie and Bryson have to rocked

The Cloudspun which I think you’ve heard from other THpers is the pinnacle of their apparel tech story

however they do offer DRYCELL/Fusion Yarn in some of the other styles as well

not to mention a few other tech stories over the years
I absolutely love PWRCOOL for golfing and the Evoknit line for off course (cause of how it fits me)

I am really digging this line.. I will for sure pick some up..

I’ve had bad luck with recent Puma golf shoes....but dammit I want those.

Now that I see this on a human again....I think I like it. We are similar body types so I think it would look great on me. 😬😬😬

MATTR launch is today.

I'm curious how this MATTR fabric compares to Cloudspun. "Designed for the highest level of comfort" is a big statement, knowing how good Cloudspun is.

Back