PUMA Day Break Collection

The pink Bloom P cap and the pink Matter Leucadia are sweet!!!

The big palm tree shirt is a big ole meh....

But this....yes please.

View attachment 8986632
Thinking the same and Puma has gotten smart and offered most of the new cloths in "Husky" or "Resort" size, which opens them up to more golfers.

What’s wrong with it?
nothing "wrong" with it - just not the shape I like. Round, basic, not enough dividers. Just like I wouldn't use a staff bag.

The one thing that does improve with this? Double strap. The most "duh" thing ever. (y)

Thinking the same and Puma has gotten smart and offered most of the new cloths in "Husky" or "Resort" size, which opens them up to more golfers.
Have they? I’ve actually felt like their sizing has gotten more normalized where for a while they were way oversized for me, used to have to order mediums when I’m L or XL in most others, recently the sizing has been spot on.

nothing "wrong" with it - just not the shape I like. Round, basic, not enough dividers. Just like I wouldn't use a staff bag.

The one thing that does improve with this? Double strap. The most "duh" thing ever. (y)
Man, I’m a ride or die with a good 4-way divider.
It’s why I’m still using the Hoofer, which is actually heavier than this but with the same amount of storage it looks like.

Have they? I’ve actually felt like their sizing has gotten more normalized where for a while they were way oversized for me, used to have to order mediums when I’m L or XL in most others, recently the sizing has been spot on.
This line and the Cloudspun are both offered in 3XL, which helps us "Horizontally Challenged".

Last edited:
awesome new line. love the tropical beachy look

If I needed another pair of shoes, I would snag these.

Love the color scheme, but wish they had a navy polo with the coral colored palms.

I feel like i need to pace myself with the puma stuff cause you know there's going to be fire stuff dropping all year. 🔥

Like the hat. Really like the shoes. And Bryson rocking a protein shake on a lawn chair in the bunker? 🤣🤣🤣

Those shoes and that blue polo though :love:

Palm Trees are MY JAM!!!!
The palm hat is definitely on my list

I like everything in the collection!

I'm curious how this MATTR fabric compares to Cloudspun. "Designed for the highest level of comfort" is a big statement, knowing how good Cloudspun is.

Man, I’m a ride or die with a good 4-way divider.
It’s why I’m still using the Hoofer, which is actually heavier than this but with the same amount of storage it looks like.

The 14 way divider verses the non-14 way divider debate. Is it as impassioned as the jacked loft debate?

This might be the first collection that Puma has released that I love every single piece. The bag is smaller than what I would use but I love the design of everything. I may have to pull the trigger on one or two pieces.

Back