CONTEST Puma Faas Light Golf Shoes

I am not an 11.5, which is why these are up for grabs 🤣

Dangit. I’ve lived long enough to have a story for everything, yet am 10 years from retiring at least (maybe).

So one of my fonder (to me and probably boring as hell to y’all) stories about my ex-wife, she is tall. Tall women generally don’t have small feet. She wore a 9.5 for years. One year I got her slippers. They didn’t have 9.5 just 9 and 10. Figuring slippers should be comfy ( 🤷‍♂️ ) I got her the 10’s.

I was very firmly and emphatically informed that she would not be wearing them, she was NOT a size 10. Nicest and most comfy slippers she’s (n)ever had, lol.

Fast forward a couple years and a third kid and I just happened to notice that her boots were size 10. After getting screeched at over the size 10 slippers, I checked s couple other pairs of shoes. All 10’s, lol.

I asked what happened, I was informed that a 3rd child born for me caused it. Uh thanks, I’ll take the kid and not care that you can’t squeeze your size 10’s into 9.5’s anymore?

I didn’t care either way, lol.

I cared that her heart was 3 sizes too small, yet she was more concerned that her feet had grown a half size. As far as I know the slippers were never worn. Shame too as they looked nice and comfy (for size 10 Amazon type women, lol).

Cool contest!! These are sick!! Puma's not even sure the model. Puma's are definitely my jam!

Those would probably be about my size, but I'm not sure on colour. Mark me down as deferring my entry to Son of @Smiter if he could use them.

Very generous of you to offer these up @xThor!

Very nice gesture, good luck to everyone.

Those would probably be about my size, but I'm not sure on colour. Mark me down as deferring my entry to Son of @Smiter if he could use them.

Very generous of you to offer these up @xThor!

Son of Smiter, lol. He’d absolutely butcher both of us on the course if he heard that comment, lol.

Kid has a 5th gear and that’s “you’ve done irritated me, now pay”. He agitated himself with a 4 putt in state qualifying. By the 18th, a 495 yard uphill into the wind par 4?? (I call them par 5’s) he knew he had to make birdie.

Tee shot 295 3w (??)

5i to 10ft and a birdie (I’ve played WAY less hard 5’s to make eagle 3). He knew he needed a birdie and made it happen on an insane hole.

I asked him later why he hit 3w. He told me he was really mad and since there was a lake that pinched in at 310 he didn’t want to hit driver as he thought it would go in. It was 7 yards wide at 310 so he wasn’t wrong. He does hit a lower draw that isn’t impacted much by wind, but still.

So mad at yourself means you hit 295 yard 3w’s? I really hate me myself sometimes and I In fact I think I’m angry at myself. Mad even. As long as I can do that under pressure I’ll continue to just be mad as an angry anger thing. Lol.

I’d rather be down in a match against him than up. He can become a self feeding stone cold killer. Any sport he just has that gear that separates he and I even if he’s not yet as good as I was. In fact my current HC (unofficial but played and tracked officially) is .2 better than his.

His are all tournament rounds though, lol. I think that’s probably worth the .2 as I didn’t have much (read as any) pressure on me.

Thanks for the thoughtfullness and the kid would love them!

We will have an unveiling next week that at bare minimum you and I will have a helluva a good time.

But since I’m older’ish (grr) and somewhat technically savvy (read that as THP has made it old and dumb proof), we’ll attempt to take the forum along.

I think it could be epic (or Epic depending on choice).

I did say that anything not currently in mine or my kids bag wasn’t safe. I currently have an old Mizzy Betti in the bag. I became used to a new grip setup and the 5.0 was better. I was lost with my CT and the 2.0 on it. Haven’t got around to putting that blimp of a grip on my baby but dang if that grip hasn’t been better for me this year. (BTW-it was a THP grip tip that made me a better putter, but so far I can’t use it on a smaller grip.) I didn’t make many putts this year but I almost always had a tap in second. Almost no three putts outside of Deer Ridge and that is 3 putt heaven, if you ever even make it to the green.

Which means my Circle T is not as the kid has @PKorf ’s (retired) Odyssey in his.

It won’t be as easy as “oh yeah baby! I want that one!!!” but I’ll give a legit shot at winning it.

I tried to give it to @Hamfist last round we played. Thank god they had just punched (and oversanded) the greens as all he had to do was make a simple uphill 60 footer (150 footer, I may have made him march back to the 50 yard Bush? 🤷‍♂️ over punched holes and sand dunes. He scared me though.

You sir, shall have the chance to scare me. If that’s the club of your desires of course. It’s not safe but I’ve got to draw the line somewhere. Giving you a legit chance if that’s what you want though. I’ll have to think on what’s a legit chance? I’d say 1/10 for a club like that but I’ll listen to opinion (that’s not @YukonLiving , haha).

It’s no longer pristine but I bought it to play not collect. I have John Daly’s driver from the 2002?’03?) Memorial. That one is off limits although if there is an economical way for shipping for you to get to hit it I’m not opposed to sending it to the frozen tundra for you to take a few cracks at it.

I have a great story behind that one (they mostly all do, but this ones cool), if you haven’t seen it on here I’ll share it with you via PM.

I’m excited to unveil the stash. And see which one tickles your fancy, or will you take a crack at the currently unclaimed putter?

It’ll be like a giant THP scratch off, lol.

I hope the forum wants to be taken along for this. It seems like a forum level experience. It’ll be fun. In the meantime, every additional golf (or meaningful) post on that contest thread will net more $$ for youth golf.

My reserve has been met so I’m not going to do it for fun, but the original contest I planned to keep donating per post. Probably not at the $1.00 per post rate, but each subsequent post would do nothing more than raise more money. Let’s put it this way, it won’t be less.

So if you can’t sleep and want to help out youth golf, post something meaningful. The post drives are great, and I get it, but I’m on here to be entertained. You may not want to read my long stupid reply but it’s more entertaining than a +onePLUS1.
801B4351-F7BA-4FEC-9930-B194CC6F4233.jpegC73B87A7-6AF2-4CCD-A267-E90B1334709D.jpeg

Yes some chatter I’m not happy with. But, did not buy it to hang it on the wall.

E10FAA48-B902-4FD9-9159-FFB85E5961C6.jpeg8BA90204-AEC3-482F-A0BA-7B0EE56C9B73.jpeg

Couple more. I have the original weights, I just like it as heavy as possible. These are just a cheap aftermarket set.

Originals were either 10 or 15g.

I have involuntary spasms due to medicine for the next 8 days. It has 60g extra in the head and I have a counterweight grip. It’s as heavy as you can make a blade without taping rocks to it. I have thought of that.

I’m actually kind of proud that

1. Based on sole wear I’ve generally
hit the center (of my putter, lol).

2. There’s enough rub on the sole (toe, sigh) that you can tell thousands if not 10’s of thousand of putts have been taken.

Son of Smiter, lol. He’d absolutely butcher both of us on the course if he heard that comment, lol.

Kid has a 5th gear and that’s “you’ve done irritated me, now pay”. He agitated himself with a 4 putt in state qualifying. By the 18th, a 495 yard uphill into the wind par 4?? (I call them par 5’s) he knew he had to make birdie.

Tee shot 295 3w (??)

5i to 10ft and a birdie (I’ve played WAY less hard 5’s to make eagle 3). He knew he needed a birdie and made it happen on an insane hole.

I asked him later why he hit 3w. He told me he was really mad and since there was a lake that pinched in at 310 he didn’t want to hit driver as he thought it would go in. It was 7 yards wide at 310 so he wasn’t wrong. He does hit a lower draw that isn’t impacted much by wind, but still.

So mad at yourself means you hit 295 yard 3w’s? I really hate me myself sometimes and I In fact I think I’m angry at myself. Mad even. As long as I can do that under pressure I’ll continue to just be mad as an angry anger thing. Lol.

I’d rather be down in a match against him than up. He can become a self feeding stone cold killer. Any sport he just has that gear that separates he and I even if he’s not yet as good as I was. In fact my current HC (unofficial but played and tracked officially) is .2 better than his.

His are all tournament rounds though, lol. I think that’s probably worth the .2 as I didn’t have much (read as any) pressure on me.

Thanks for the thoughtfullness and the kid would love them!

We will have an unveiling next week that at bare minimum you and I will have a helluva a good time.

But since I’m older’ish (grr) and somewhat technically savvy (read that as THP has made it old and dumb proof), we’ll attempt to take the forum along.

I think it could be epic (or Epic depending on choice).

I did say that anything not currently in mine or my kids bag wasn’t safe. I currently have an old Mizzy Betti in the bag. I became used to a new grip setup and the 5.0 was better. I was lost with my CT and the 2.0 on it. Haven’t got around to putting that blimp of a grip on my baby but dang if that grip hasn’t been better for me this year. (BTW-it was a THP grip tip that made me a better putter, but so far I can’t use it on a smaller grip.) I didn’t make many putts this year but I almost always had a tap in second. Almost no three putts outside of Deer Ridge and that is 3 putt heaven, if you ever even make it to the green.

Which means my Circle T is not as the kid has @PKorf ’s (retired) Odyssey in his.

It won’t be as easy as “oh yeah baby! I want that one!!!” but I’ll give a legit shot at winning it.

I tried to give it to @Hamfist last round we played. Thank god they had just punched (and oversanded) the greens as all he had to do was make a simple uphill 60 footer (150 footer, I may have made him march back to the 50 yard Bush? 🤷‍♂️ over punched holes and sand dunes. He scared me though.

You sir, shall have the chance to scare me. If that’s the club of your desires of course. It’s not safe but I’ve got to draw the line somewhere. Giving you a legit chance if that’s what you want though. I’ll have to think on what’s a legit chance? I’d say 1/10 for a club like that but I’ll listen to opinion (that’s not @YukonLiving , haha).

It’s no longer pristine but I bought it to play not collect. I have John Daly’s driver from the 2002?’03?) Memorial. That one is off limits although if there is an economical way for shipping for you to get to hit it I’m not opposed to sending it to the frozen tundra for you to take a few cracks at it.

I have a great story behind that one (they mostly all do, but this ones cool), if you haven’t seen it on here I’ll share it with you via PM.

I’m excited to unveil the stash. And see which one tickles your fancy, or will you take a crack at the currently unclaimed putter?

It’ll be like a giant THP scratch off, lol.

I hope the forum wants to be taken along for this. It seems like a forum level experience. It’ll be fun. In the meantime, every additional golf (or meaningful) post on that contest thread will net more $$ for youth golf.

My reserve has been met so I’m not going to do it for fun, but the original contest I planned to keep donating per post. Probably not at the $1.00 per post rate, but each subsequent post would do nothing more than raise more money. Let’s put it this way, it won’t be less.

So if you can’t sleep and want to help out youth golf, post something meaningful. The post drives are great, and I get it, but I’m on here to be entertained. You may not want to read my long stupid reply but it’s more entertaining than a +onePLUS1.

Yes some chatter I’m not happy with. But, did not buy it to hang it on the wall.
First, a 295 yard 3 wood?! Yes please. That is some speed and striking prowess! I just checked Arccos and my longest 3w clocked in at 276 yards; and that was moving! So I can only imagine the 295 mark...

It really is enjoyable watching athletes who have that extra gear when it counts. Put themselves head and shoulders above their competitors sometimes.

I think making a thread for the forum to follow along would be great, I'm all in! I'll send you a PM so we can work out details. Sounds like I will have some SERIOUS thinking to do in the meantime!

Used Adidas Golf Shoes (I don't know which model) my brother gave me 2 years ago...still works, but could use upgrade = size 11.5!!

Cool giveaway. My 9.5 feet won't stretch tho

Nice gesture. Wish I wore that size! Good luck all.

Hey damnit, I’m trying to get these for my kid. His golf shoes look like racing slicks (feel bad yet?, lol!)

Nah good luck man, someone that appreciates them will get them, for sure!
I will not be upset if this contest goes to son of Smiter.

Thanks
I will not be upset if this contest goes to son of Smiter.

I’m not trying to influence the results or anything but that gets a 👊, lol.

First, a 295 yard 3 wood?! Yes please. That is some speed and striking prowess! I just checked Arccos and my longest 3w clocked in at 276 yards; and that was moving! So I can only imagine the 295 mark...

It really is enjoyable watching athletes who have that extra gear when it counts. Put themselves head and shoulders above their competitors sometimes.

I think making a thread for the forum to follow along would be great, I'm all in! I'll send you a PM so we can work out details. Sounds like I will have some SERIOUS thinking to do in the meantime!

Man I was wondering why I was up so late? Now I know. Jeesh. Did I mention Aunt Mildred in there anywhere? Lol.

WOW, great contest!!! Love the look of those. The orange pops, and links well to my alma mater BGSU Falcons. I am currently wearing FJ ProSLs (prior season), size 11.5!
Thx for opportunity @xThor !(y)

WOW, great contest!!! Love the look of those. The orange pops, and links well to my alma mater BGSU Falcons. I am currently wearing FJ ProSLs (prior season), size 11.5!
Thx for opportunity @xThor !(y)
Reading through these replies I now hope son of @Smiter gets them. Sounds like he needs them more!! I have a pair with no holes. (y)

Man I was wondering why I was up so late? Now I know. Jeesh. Did I mention Aunt Mildred in there anywhere? Lol.
Haha no Aunt Mildred appearances...

Awesome thing for you to do!! I wish I had longer feet!!!

Is this a contest thread?

I’ll be happy for whomever wins them, they’re awesome shoes!!

But thanks for those hoping the child gets them, he’ll be getting new shoes one way or another. This route is more fun:)

I had those exact shoes. Quite comfortable.

Perfect size! I currently wear an Adidas Tour 360 shoe. Thanks!

I'm currently wearing Ignite Pwradapt Caged. I could get along with these and wear them with pride.

Back