These look like some great spikeless walkers. That navy and blue is a great colorway.

Wasn't planning on picking up a new pair of shoes for a while, but dang I am not sure I can pass these up.

I have a couple Pumas in my golf shoe collection... Really super comfortable and durable... I'm sure this one will be added as some point based on looks alone. Hopefully, waterproofing / water resistant are up to snub.

Really neat upgrade to an already great shoe! These will be tempting.

They look great! Anyone know if wide sizing will be available?

I really am liking the Puma shoes. My pwrcage are hands down my favorites. These are great looking shoes will be excited to try a pair!

Love the look of these. I may venture into the disc system this year with the new tech.

Those look awesome. Especially the white and gray ones and the ones with red laces. Interesting tech. Would love to try these out and compare to the traditional spikeless I currently have. March 2nd isn't too far away!

They look great! Anyone know if wide sizing will be available?

I have the same question / issue. I need wide width in my shoes.

Will have to give these a try for sure. So hard to find good fitting shoes with a low instep on your feet.

These look so so good, love the white and grey ones. Is about time I had some new shoes so these could be the ones for me.

why can they not produce these without the WHITE around the bottoms - it gets dirty way too easily and is difficult to keep clean.

I might give these a look. I typically tend to have a couple pairs each of spikeless/spiked shoes. Most of my rounds are in league or in the afternoon so the spikeless is fine for me most days, and keep a few pairs of the spiked around for those wet and early morning rounds.

These I like!

Agree that these look a shoe worth checking out. I've always had 1 gripe with the modern golf shoes -- too many keep the cushion material at the base white and it just gets dirty way too easily and is a real bugger to keep clean. I know the manufacturers will tell you they do this because it's simpler and helps keep the price down but I'm happy to pay a bit more for say.... a grey or other color options.

They look nice and comfy, and I think I have a DSG gift card ready to go

It looks like it has a bit of a square toe. I love their shoes. I couldnt find my workout shoes the other morning and just wore my spikeless NXT. Nobody knew they were golf shoes.

Like the look of these but will there be a spiked version as well?

They look clean and comfy as the other iteration that I have. Here in Ohio they make a great mid morning or afternoon round, but the times i play... yikes can make for a long wet walk!

Might be my choice!

1614112051082.png

So, this concept makes PERFECT sense to me. Smart.

I just want to see how the waterproofing holds up now!

Look good. I have 3 pairs of Ignite NXT Pros and have no doubt these will be tried eventually.

I still wish they'd bring back Biodrive Leather though

Man, Puma always does colorways right! These look great!

Look great. I’ve been an ignite wearer since start of last year and love them. I’ve got some GG credit, so this might get a look.
I just hope they haven’t changed the last on these, as the ignite nxt have the perfect width/volume for me, and are one of the most comfortable out of the box golf shoe I’ve worn.

Looks like a next gen of the sole lace model. Internal straps providing support instead of laces going to the sole. My budget priced solelace pair arrived yesterday wore them in sim most of the afternoon 663A9BBE-DBF6-4FD1-812C-6681F293BD0C.png

I like these a lot. Puma shoes are always good

Back