PUMA Fusion EVO Spikeless Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Today, PUMA Golf launched its Fusion EVO spikeless golf shoe, the next evolution in the FUSION franchise that has gained popularity among golfers. The FUSION EVO delivers extreme comfort, stability and an athletic style at a very affordable price point.

Nothing ruins a great golf day more than uncomfortable shoes. PUMA Golf’s FUSION EVO ($80), appropriately highlighted by the brand’s marketing campaign “inappropriately comfortable,” will eliminate any of those worries. Utilizing FUSION Foam, a mix of super soft EVA foam and ultra-responsive rubber that combines to provide unrivaled cushioning and an ultra-plush ride.

Additionally, the shoe features a mesh bootie construction upper that comfortably wraps the foot, while the PWRStrap Fit System, utilizing nylon webbing straps, is integrated with TPU Heel Clip providing a locked in fit. The Semi-translucent Rubber outsole has Hex Traction Lugsstrategically placed in key areas to deliver traction and stability on course.

Available in the widest size range ever offered by PUMA Golf, in both Medium and Extra Wide fit, the shoe is available in size 7- 17, in four colorways. The extra-wide fit is built on a true wide last with significant volume added in the ball, waist, and instep, providing extra room and allowing for accommodating fit and easy entry. The Extra wide model is even built on an EXTRA WIDE midsole and outsole providing a wide platform underneath the foot. Available today at pumagolf.com or key retailers.

The Fusion family also includes:
  • Men’s Grip Fusion Sport and Grip Fusion PRO 3.0 ($95)
  • Women’s Laguna Fusion Slip On ($80)
  • Women’s Laguna Fusion Sport ($80)
  • Junior’s Grip Fusion Evo ($65)
Untitled-22.jpg
22.jpg

Love the looks and those prices are great!

Those are sharp looking.

Yup, those white/grey ones look superb, love those.

I like the yellow accents. Nice way to add some personality to them.

These look fantastic, I especially like the grey with the yellow. It's also fantastic to see the price point on these. Seems many of the newer offerings come in north of $150, so to have something for those of us a bit more budget sensitive is nice to see. Will definitely have these on the radar when it's time for new shoes!

I don't like the upper as much as the Ignite. Also the pulls on the sides don't work for me. The price is awesome but I'd would find an Ignite on sale and be happier.

Very nice prices, the yellow looks fantastic to my eye

I really like these and that is a really solid price point.

I'm sure they are super comfortable but sort of plain looking IMO - especially for their brand.

That Grey/Lime is one of their best color combos!

Like the looks of these and the sub-$100 price point.

Those look great and at a price that will be hard to beat. Time to replace my 2 year old NB mesh spikeless. :)

Those look like some fantastic midsummer shoes.

Good looking and cheaper price is a win.

The happy medium between BOA shoes and tie up. I like the slip on idea as long as they would still stay snug as well. Good price point, and generally nice basic color schemes.

Great looking shoes. Puma does a fantastic job with their shoes.

Not the biggest fan of the looks but the price is awesome and really accessible!

I just ordered the navy pair. They took my money with the extra wide option. I also liked the grey, but I have 3 grey pairs of shoes. I complain about not having enough options for WIDE feet all of the time...6AB723F0-13B2-47F9-96F3-C7D52E65FEE5.png

Don't seem to be waterproof/resistant.

Lovin these!

Looks like a great summer shoe for here in FL with the mesh upper. Like the colors and price point too.

These look awesome.

I am wearing these to work today. They are comfortable, but I wouldn't consider them "extra wide." They fit similar to my 11.5 wide Ignite Pwradapt Caged which are similar fit to 11.5 Wide FJ Flex XP Mesh. I was looking for a pair of shoes that looked similar to what I normally wear to work so that I can go to driving range and back without changing. These definitely fit the bill and are not anymore expensive than the sneakers I normally buy for work. My last sneakers I ordered 12 wide, but couldn't do that with Puma before because they already were pretty long. I think I could have got away with 12 wide in this pair due to the more rounded toebox but I am not going to trade these for 12 wide. I haven't worn on the course, but the traction seems a little better than my Ecco and FJ spikeless, but of course not as good as the spikes. One thing not apparent from online picture was the lacing system. It isn't bad but it will be impossible to re-lace these. I don't think these would fit any different without laces. I will come back and add a few pictures. The weird picture is the inside (grey is top) so you can see what I mean about laces.92AFAE64-9231-4E18-986A-E059D3CE4217.jpegE8C3C3C4-FA87-4173-AB63-38146F92BF9F.jpeg56575E3F-5E1D-4D7C-9A1F-10A1CF4D43B0.jpeg572B9E2F-C165-4F7D-9625-0243328173FD.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered the LE Fusuon Evo and played them today. Very true to size and comfy. I walked a lot in this round and never thought of the shoes which is a good thing for non broken in shoes.
1631496325690.png

Back