PUMA Golf 2021 Spring Break Collection

If those shoes were black, they'd be perfect for the refs in the Maui Invitational.

Saw these in person today. No way anyone wears those shorts anywhere but a pool haha. They are thin and bathing suit like. The shirt is cool though

748CA146-2F9F-42EA-ACE7-7DD8888B4894.jpeg
BC8D6F64-0E18-4BD5-B431-B7983CFE0C2C.jpeg

i like the colors and like that they are fun but they aren't my style

The shorts remind me of Jams Shorts that were popular in the late 1980s. Shorts are ok for the pool or beach.

This whole collection is a bit of a topped tee shot for me. I have high, high hopes for the next one.

I like the shirt & the hats, but not sure if I could do the whole outfit.

I've been picking up one piece of each collection of the Puma Tracks but I'm not sure about this one. Only potential would be the shirt but not sold yet.

Yikes.... Shoes looks cool in the promo, but no where to wear those

The louder the better! Bring it on! I’ll snag the shorts and a few other pieces I think
I agree with you. I say have some fun. I don’t see the short in my future cart, but everything else is right up there.

The shirt goes right up there and a nice trip to the beach walking on the boardwalk.

I am a big Puma fan in general, but this release is not doing much for me.

Looks like a team Paradise uniform choice!
I'd rock that shirt 100% for the Morgan Cup as long as I don't have to wear the shorts haha

I'd rock that shirt 100% for the Morgan Cup as long as I don't have to wear the shorts haha
In for a penny, in for a pound!

Who am I kidding, if it meant I could be on the team again, I'd wear it all!

I don't think I could pull any of it off, but it looks fun. Maybe the hat.

Last edited:
Back