PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

Wore the STLTH all day yesterday. It’s a little shorter in the torso than the regular for me, but it’s pretty badass.

You guys were right ;)

20201224_090239.jpg

You know when people talk something up, but then you try it and are let down??

This is not one of those cases!! This Cloudsoun Crew is warm yet light weight, quality and sooo soft!

C crown t-shirt showed up the yesterday. All I can say is wow! That gray one will be on the way after Christmas!

C crown t-shirt showed up the yesterday. All I can say is wow! That gray one will be on the way after Christmas!
After spending the day in my crew, I will be looking for a deal on more!

After spending the day in my crew, I will be looking for a deal on more!
Crew is the only thing I don't have so far but I'm sure it won't be long!

Crew is the only thing I don't have so far but I'm sure it won't be long!
It's great. Warm, but light weight. A great all day shirt for around the house during winter!

It's great. Warm, but light weight. A great all day shirt for around the house during winter!
Funny, that sounds like the exact kind of shirt I've been looking for :sneaky:

My Polo finally showed up and you guys were right, that's some soft material. I've only touched it by hand so far but it seems like it will be super comfortable. Hopefully it doesn't show off my dad bod curves too much though :ROFLMAO:.

Funny, that sounds like the exact kind of shirt I've been looking for :sneaky:
I've been upgrading from old cotton long sleeve t's, and this is perfect. You need to try it out!!

I've been upgrading from old cotton long sleeve t's, and this is perfect. You need to try it out!!
You did it...not that it was hard to do, but you convinced me! Some will be on the way after Christmas!

I'm living in this quarter zip. Partially because it's cold out and partially because it is so soft!!

Does anyone find the t-shirts to run a little large? They seemed to swallow me whole today when I put them on for the first time.

Does anyone find the t-shirts to run a little large? They seemed to swallow me whole today when I put them on for the first time.
I got a medium and it ran pretty true to size for me

Ran true to size for me.

I just tried the polo on and this is kind of how I feel.

8F0ADD72-E262-456A-8EC9-02F97ACBB248.jpeg

It's super comfortable and seems to run true to size. It immediately made me want the sweatshirt.

Hahaha was there ever any good reason to doubt THP?
No there isnt. Feel like I wasted days wearing non Cloudspun... live and learn I guess :ROFLMAO:

Back