PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

I tried to tell her that Puma had 30% off if you spent more than 300 but she felt that was far too much Cloudspun. It's fine, I enjoy telling her she's wrong.
Hahahaha, no “one way street” with you my friend.

My STLTH showed up this weekend. Wasn't sure I'd like it as much as the standard 1/4s but it's freaking awesome!

How do you guys find the sizing on the Cloudspun Crew's? I ordered my usual size in all my Puma gear (M), and its definitely a tighter fit. Not bad, but more snug. Just wondering if that's just the style or if people have been going up a size?

So weird, tried to post something and it didn't take. Maybe we are swamping the forum this morning running to 7mill!

Anyway, I've really enjoyed the CloudSpun I have received this year so far. I'm looking forward to the updated line which I hope is coming out soon!

Never tried this gear.....seems I'm missing out.

Definitely... Just get one polo and you'll be hooked for sure
How do they run size wise? I'm a medium in Nike....would you say medium here applies as well? Thanks!

Getting an itch. I wish there was a full zip cloudspun jacket without the camo. 😕

I NEED ALL the Cloudspun. I just picked up the black camo 1/4 zip and I love it!

How do they run size wise? I'm a medium in Nike....would you say medium here applies as well? Thanks!

Probably, Nike is a bit loose as well (especially their dri-fit stuff).. I think Puma is comparable size wise

$29.95 for the Caddie Stripe in some sizes and colors.

ugh, ok, ill order a stlth
You're gonna love it! I'd imagine y'alls weather is not super unlike ours down here and the stlth and a polo is perfect for those mid-to-high 40 degree rounds. And pants, of course.

How do you guys find the sizing on the Cloudspun Crew's? I ordered my usual size in all my Puma gear (M), and its definitely a tighter fit. Not bad, but more snug. Just wondering if that's just the style or if people have been going up a size?
I ordered a size larger in the crew and was glad I did. I’m L in the 1/4’s and X in the crews

New Cloudspun IMG_20210109_152649~2.jpg

Wore my stealth Cloudspun 1/4 zip today. Very comfy to wear, but wasn't warm enough when we teed off at 34*F. Was perfect when we finished closer to 44*F.

I bought a Large size and there's a LOT of room in there, despite my rotund physique.

Back