PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

I just received my CloudSpun vest in medium and I have always wore medium in all Puma outerwear and this definitely fits snug. I should have gone up a size, at least in the vest mine fit small ☹.

Last edited:
Wore my stealth Cloudspun 1/4 zip today. Very comfy to wear, but wasn't warm enough when we teed off at 34*F. Was perfect when we finished closer to 44*F.

I bought a Large size and there's a LOT of room in there, despite my rotund physique.
They definitely seem to be bigger than the standard 1/4 zips in the same size

I just got a polo and the stlth 1/4 zip both in medium and the polo fits great but the 1/4 is baggy on the midsection, more of a boxy fit

Couple new Caddy Stripe polos. (y)

14C26183-8DC3-425E-8BCB-1BC22002D7EC.jpeg

Couple new Caddy Stripe polos. (y)

View attachment 8987575

Bottom one looks familiar, except mine is a lighter blue. Freakin love these shirts until the Summer. Summer time, they're a little brutal in high heat and humidity for golf. Winter time though, yaaiissss

Those are nice. I need to try these shirts out. I finally got some Jackpot Shorts at the end of this season and they are awesome. I bet these shirts are comfy too.
I would argue the CloudSpun caddie stripe is the best CloudSpun thing that exists.

(only because they didn't dig my CloudspUndies idea)

Bottom one looks familiar, except mine is a lighter blue. Freakin love these shirts until the Summer. Summer time, they're a little brutal in high heat and humidity for golf. Winter time though, yaaiissss
Yep, the lighter color is the Quarry color.

Lighter blue color(Bluebell) is The 2020 Morgan Cup scripting of this shirt :cool:🔥

Those are nice. I need to try these shirts out. I finally got some Jackpot Shorts at the end of this season and they are awesome. I bet these shirts are comfy too.
You really do! Anything Cloudspun is fantastic!! Jackpot is my new favorite short. 👊

I would argue the CloudSpun caddie stripe is the best CloudSpun thing that exists.

(only because they didn't dig my CloudspUndies idea)

I can agree that the caddie stripe is the best polo. However, the STLTH pullover is fantastic and is my favorite Cloudspun item.

It's a shame that CPG didn't see the brilliance of the CloudspUndies idea. :LOL:

Want to compare these to the Mattr line

Want to compare these to the Mattr line
I bought the MATTR neck shield to see the material and decide if I wanted to get a polo or two. The material of the neck shield is very thin. Perhaps the shirts are different but what I have in hand is nothing like Cloudspun. It seems like thinner material than you might find in a newer Nike TW shirt. To me, it is designed for hot weather play and moisture wicking.

I bought the MATTR neck shield to see the material and decide if I wanted to get a polo or two. The material of the neck shield is very thin. Perhaps the shirts are different but what I have in hand is nothing like Cloudspun. It seems like thinner material than you might find in a newer Nike TW shirt. To me, it is designed for hot weather play and moisture wicking.

good to know will be placing an order for next shield but skip on polos which means more cloudspun for the closet

good to know will be placing an order for next shield but skip on polos which means more cloudspun for the closet

Been on a binge as of late... up to 3 quarter-zips, a vest, and 5 polos. Gonna have to see what this Caddie Stripe is all about soon though from the sound of things.

I am pretty sure I own every caddie stripe now. Minus maybe the red/pink stripe.

So basically, it's the year of the stripe for me. And it's going to be comfy as hell.

Ended up snagging the semi-nasty green Caddie Stripe from Amazon. It was only $18, so I'll see how the sizing works for me... then the floodgates will probably open. Right now, the multicolor striped polo is my go-to, so I'm sure I'll love the Caddie Stripe as much as that one.

New Cloudspun offerings on Puma's website (at least that I've not yet seen)!

Cloudspun Monarch Golf Polo

A few other Cloudspun Offerings

Back