PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

View attachment 9031584
Got a bunch of CloudSpun this week, but this one is probably my favorite. Awesome :thp: THP logo on the sleeve too:cool:

I'm a hard core Adidas 365 guy...but I think this stuff is my new favorite.
I honestly thought it was forum hype and wouldn't work for a guy my size. I was wrong. This stuff is amazing.
CloudSpun kind of does that to you, right?

The material is pretty spectacular.

I also got my first cloudspun and dang are they nice. I have some other nice shirts that I enjoy but wearing those feels like a little cloud covering your top half. So comfortable and breathable.

We hype stuff up because it’s awesome ;)
Yeah, it's funny how easy it is to think that people are 'hyping' something because it's the "in" thing, and then you go try it for yourself and it just smacks you in the forehead.

That's cloudspun to me. First time I touched it I was like "There's just no way."

I have a 1/4 zip and a vest. I will definitely be wearing one tomorrow morning as we have started with some seasonably chilly weather around here, especially in the moning.

The 1/4 zip from the budget experience is my new favorite I think

Need that red one now. They had it, but only in small. The color was 🔥
So so so good.

I prefer the MATTR polos, but Cloudspun is the best for outerwear. So good.

I still need to give mattr a shot in the polos. On my todo list.
Was I correct on Straight Down?

Im even more correct here.

Alright @JB I went and bought a Cloudspun polo. It gets a chance to computer with my beloved MATTR!

Wearing the quarter zip cloudspun now. Awesome piece

I ordered this one as an early birthday present to myself. So, so good. Pondering another in a different color blue.

1634236638817.png

Back