PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

Had to buy the wife her own GRYLBL Hoodie so I can get mine back.
I wore mine on course yesterday and it was perfect! So comfy

I ultimately went with two 1/4 zips to complement the crew I have, plus a ladies crew for the misses… excited to get them in.

Package arrived today. I’m guessing it’s the Cloudspun Crewneck that I ordered.

I ultimately went with two 1/4 zips to complement the crew I have, plus a ladies crew for the misses… excited to get them in.
Had to get one for the wife to justify the purchase eh? :ROFLMAO:

Had to get one for the wife to justify the purchase eh? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'm big enough to admit it.

Though to her credit, she basically agreed to a blank check with tinkers and ponders leading up to Vegas so I picked a winner 🥰

Cloudspun vest is :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Anyone else wonder if they’ll ever make pants with cloudspun? Maybe pants more than shorts since it’s a warmer material, but on a day in the 40-50’s, these would be killer.

Related: Cloudspun polo is all set for my round tomorrow. And probably the Sunday round too.

I was given a couple at the THP experience I went to and since that time I have bought more. That's about the best thing I can say about a product is when you get them for the first time and think they are absolutely incredible so you go out and purchase more.

Anyone else wonder if they’ll ever make pants with cloudspun? Maybe pants more than shorts since it’s a warmer material, but on a day in the 40-50’s, these would be killer.

Related: Cloudspun polo is all set for my round tomorrow. And probably the Sunday round too.
Cloudspun-lined pants would be ideal.

I mean, they have to have thought about it at some point right?
I hope so. I'd like to see it lining some jeans, too.

This stuff is legit comfortable. Puma is now occupying around 50% of my golf apparel/work apparel (nice when things can pull double duty) and I am finally breaking out of my “monochromatic collection”. I could happily wear one of the P snap backs in a different colour every day of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This stuff is legit comfortable. Puma is now occupying around 50% of my golf apparel/work apparel (nice when things can pull double duty) and I am finally breaking out of my “monochromatic collection”. I could happily wear one of the P snap backs in a different colour every day of the week.

It’s amazing, right? The versatility of it all is top freaking notch.

It’s amazing, right? The versatility of it all is top freaking notch.

Will admit I was a little apprehensive going to the office the first time wearing a powder blue shirt with tiny white feathers all over it after a couple years of everyone seeing me in plain black/dark blue/grey .

I have a quarter zip pullover that I wore last night for an outdoor lesson, and it was great. It kept me warm, feels nice, and it didn't inhibit my swing. What a nice buy that I'm sure I'll get more use of in the cooler months.

Will admit I was a little apprehensive going to the office the first time wearing a powder blue shirt with tiny white feathers all over it after a couple years of everyone seeing me in plain black/dark blue/grey .

Nah, it’s STYLE! Embrace it!

May need to snag more 1/4 zips before January. Do they have hoodies?

May need to snag more 1/4 zips before January. Do they have hoodies?
I'll be doing the same! Hoping for a black friday sale.

Dear Santa …

Back