PUMA Golf Excellent Golf Wear Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Unique naming aside, today PUMA Golf is launching a new collection designed specifically for the golfer that is looking for something that blends golf and streetwear together. Excellent Golf Wear, or EGW for short is fabricated to perform on the course yet deliver comfort for everyday life.

“We’re seeing more golfers gravitate to lifestyle, relatable gear that better suits their everyday lives, and that’s exactly what EGW does. It delivers a lifestyle aesthetic, with comfortable fabrics that performs as well off the course as on,” said Chris MacNeill, Senior PLM, PUMA Golf apparel. “This collection aligns with PUMA’s goal to push the game forward, set trends in the golf fashion space, and appeal to a consumer who enjoys golfing at any level but doesn’t always want the traditional golf look. Even the branding on EGW is different than you’ll normally see from PUMA.” 

3-1-1024x415.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Cloudspun? 1/4 zip? Henley? They've got what I like. Woohoo!(y):D

That is an odd name for sure. I like some of it, others not so much

I like the styles overall, might need to pickup a couple things.

Looking forward to seeing more pics. I will say though, the name is...a little different to me.

But there is cloudspun so I’m in on that. :ROFLMAO:

Looks decent.
I’ll probably get a pair of shorts and for sure the Henley.

I’m still a predominately Puma guy so I’ll check it out and probably acquire some of them. It looks like some tame designs, which is up my alley.

I dislike the little tag on everything.

Strange branding, but the concept is good.

Like what I'm hearing, but will need to see some more pictures.

I’m really liking the look of some of these pieces. Don’t know if I can pull off a pair of joggers on the course yet, but the sweater is calling my name.

These are the types of styles I live in as a 37 y/o bordering on hipster type of guy (not the lifestyle, but "basic" type fitted clothing). I'm curious how this will take to the course? In Upstate South Carolina, I would likely see some frowns in the clubhouse wearing elastic waistbands w/ no belt which is specifically why I bought the Adidas joggers masquerading as pants (fly w/ belt loops). I would almost be too nervous to wear a henley.

Of course, there are a few places where jean shorts are the norm, but that's not my usual courses.

yes please!

Puma version of the Blade collar! IM IN!

i like the joggers, but can you wear those to the golf course?

Get out of my head. That's exactly what I was thinking.
Question is, will they get blasted for it like Nike?

I hope not, because both are AWESOME.

This stuff just does not fit my style.
The awful blade collars are here in Puma with the Henley, although slightly less terrible.

With how awesome CloudSpun and so many of their other recent lines, this one does nothing for me.

All in on this collection

Sherpa 1/4 zip (y)(y). For the colder weather, of course.

I like the colours, and the 1/4 zips. Not sure I could do the whole joggers thing on course.

"Excellent Golf Wear" - was this an intern branding project?!

Back