PUMA Golf Excellent Golf Wear Collection

$$ big money items... nice stuff other than those RS-G shoes....

The name aside I like the clothing.

Almost pulled the trigger on the Henley...Then I realized it was the same price as the drill battery I need to buy for my sons Power Wheel.

They would have been better naming that the Municipal Golf Collection (maybe I’m just finally getting old)

Drab & sad. All this sad sack grey. More acronyms. And the Puma cat is way cool and old school.
Jogger pants? Yuck. I wear big boy pants to keep the bugs off my ankles.

This is one thing I speculate about the golf biz now:
Are there really that many millenials/younger golfers that you market to, that you can afford to not market to the still very large segment of older golfers that have the most $$$??
I would think along lines of like what Ashworth used to be to Adidas. Different brands for different market segments. #keepthecat

This is not what I would wear, myself. Not my style. #oldguygolf

clothes look fine, prices are high but not bonkers high like some other brands, shoes are fugly retro retired boomer dad crap

the name is straight up Chinese off-brand counterfeit garbage

Blade collar style shirt has been purchased 👀

I do like the Henley and the Runway Hoodie, but the rest I'm not hugely smitten with. As others have said, interesting name....

I've looked at this for a few days now, and still can't tell which is worse -- the clothes or the name.

Wearing one of the Puma Nike Blade shirts right now, it’s quite nice, I’m going to buy the other colorways tonight

The Puma Blade collars are BADASS.

Picked up both henleys, b/c CLOUDSPUN duh

the tarmac joggers

two of the tech shorts

wore the henley and tech short as my jams last night- super comfortable slept like a rock

planning on working out in them this am but life threw some curveballs so more-on that to come

they nailed it with this all purpose 👀 definitely versatile and 💯 comfortable

the shorts are almost exactly like the Fabletics shorts that I own and that is not a bad thing at all.

Fit - forgot about fit. Shorts are perfect sit just above the knee similar to the weekender shorts (i assume) not as long as jackpot - went with size large and it’s perfect

Tarmac joggers fit great in hips/waist in size L a little baggy and long in thighs and below knee we’ll see how they go with the daily wear

Back