Puma golf "excellent golf wear"

we have bedhead, now this is bedgolf. enjoy playing golf, but can't be bothered to change out of your pajamas first? here is some overpriced apparel just for you!

we have bedhead, now this is bedgolf. enjoy playing golf, but can't be bothered to change out of your pajamas first? here is some overpriced apparel just for you!
It's kinda like the golf equivalent of "soul surfing". :LOL:

It all looks really comfy. Very athleisure. I'd wear that stuff around the house, but I'd wait until it reached the outlet store to buy it.

I am really curious what the material is on the short sleeved AM crewneck. Is it different from the regular crewneck?

Has to be if it's 32 dollars instead of the regular 70. Sleeves aren't worth that much :ROFLMAO:

That stuff is absolutely terrible. Man they’ve fallen off the rails on some things lately.

I am really curious what the material is on the short sleeved AM crewneck. Is it different from the regular crewneck?

Has to be if it's 32 dollars instead of the regular 70. Sleeves aren't worth that much :ROFLMAO:

They did this just for you..

1619555639848.png

That stuff is absolutely terrible. Man they’ve fallen off the rails on some things lately.

I like most of it.. Just not for golf.

that's not the shirt I was talking about in the post I made, but, I still hate you for circling this and tagging me :ROFLMAO:

I know it wasnt but as I remember your a huge fan of the mock neck.. lol... Or I am remembering wrong..

Awful

huge miss for me. Calling this release golf anything makes no sense to me. It's like Nike hijacked the release.

And it bothers me a LOT to say it.
I think former Nike "designers" have invaded Puma and Adidas.

Henley's are not a good look on many people regardless if they are on or off the golf course

Wear one of those crewnecks one time and you will fall in love with them forever. I wore one at Bandon this past weekend and didn't even think about the fact it wasn't collared.

I think former Nike "designers" have invaded Puma and Adidas.

Henley's are not a good look on many people regardless if they are on or off the golf course
I've got some aggressively Canadian skin on my chest that no one needs to see hahahaha

No issue with anything but the pocket t-shirt I mean cmon now really? That would go well with a pair of blue jeans or something heading out to do yard work but not on a golf course imho... but I generally think that of any pocket t-shirt it’s so 80’s Mr. Marboro Man

The 2 tone golf crew neck sweatshirt looks like some I would wear!

I’m just really confused by the messaging on this, I didn’t realize “golf culture has a new dress code” includes a $45 t-shirt

Back