I love my cloudspun, but this Mattr shirt I just got is going to be better for AZ summer.

I just added my first MATTR polos to the wardrobe. They feel like the perfect AZ material.

I just added my first MATTR polos to the wardrobe. They feel like the perfect AZ material.
I got two in the mail today and two pairs of puma shorts delivering tomorrow. Needed some smaller sizes!

I got mine for the round at Rams Hill and loved it. I'll definitely grab another... Or 7... For the summer rounds.

Been on Cobra/Puma website quite a bit lately and these polos are🔥

With this heat wave this fabric should be selling faster than you can fry an egg on the sidewalk

With this heat wave this fabric should be selling faster than you can fry an egg on the sidewalk
Yeah it’s really good on hot days.

MATTR is by far my favorite of their materials. Love CS, but can only wear it outside here in the fall/winter

MATTR is by far my favorite of their materials. Love CS, but can only wear it outside here in the fall/winter
I’m the otherside of the coin due to climate in that CS is my favorite but I’m glad a few Mattr in the closet

I’m the otherside of the coin due to climate in that CS is my favorite but I’m glad a few Mattr in the closet
Interesting. I much prefer MATTR. While Cloudspun is awesome I don't love it for on course except in 1/4 zip on a cool day

Interesting. I much prefer MATTR. While Cloudspun is awesome I don't love it for on course except in 1/4 zip on a cool day
I arguably play more fall and spring golf than summer 🤷‍♂️

I arguably play more fall and spring golf than summer 🤷‍♂️
That makes sense I guess but why not more summer? Its so short haha

Back