the name of the line is a huge miss with other social matters occurring. I would lean against softening the meaning to those efforts. esp a gimmicky spelling of the word.
This is....a take.

So it’s safe to say that Puma golf “MATTRs” then.....?

Just browsed through the collection and there’s definitely a few items in there of note that I love the look of. (A few peeps have mentioned them in here already).

Can’t wait to try it!

These look beyond great. I absolutely love all my Cloudspun stuff, and I will be having these in my collection this year. I would happily wear any one of the three Leucadia polos. Puma knocked it out of the park again here by the looks of things.

The neck shield or neck gaiter is a smart use of material that might have been left on the cutting room floor.

The neck shield or neck gaiter is a smart use of material that might have been left on the cutting room floor.
That is possibly EXACTLY what it is haha

Sadly, the neck gaiter is definitely something I'm looking at. I have a couple of the Mission ones and they are solid. I've worn them to the course and on the course. The material there was better than the SA ones(which I have several of those too).

Maybe... However I buy these all the time, and so do a lot of people.

Why not cash in with a unique material? I'm definitely tempted.

Sadly, the neck gaiter is definitely something I'm looking at. I have a couple of the Mission ones and they are solid. I've worn them to the course and on the course. The material there was better than the SA ones(which I have several of those too).
This is spot on. I have been bouncing between some Mission ones and some Bluff ones that are cotton.

So it’s safe to say that Puma golf “MATTRs” then.....?

Just browsed through the collection and there’s definitely a few items in there of note that I love the look of. (A few peeps have mentioned them in here already).

Can’t wait to try it!

More coming it says with Spring and Summer releases.

That is possibly EXACTLY what it is haha
Maybe... However I buy these all the time, and so do a lot of people.

Why not cash in with a unique material? I'm definitely tempted.
Do we know if the neck shields have a seam? If they do not, then I would guess that they are not made from excess material. i represented a clothing manufacturing business a few years ago regarding a dispute with a material supplier. While I forget the nomenclature, I recall there being a difference between the raw materials being delivered as a flat roll or in a tube style. If there is no seam, then it must be a tube and thus could not be waste from the shirts. If I had to guess, the neck shields are not made from scraps. But when the heck would I know.

I just want to see a photo of @Canadan wearing the neck shield like this guy...

neckshield.JPG

It would be avatar worthy

This could possibly change my love for CloudSpun. I think I might like this more.

5859EDA5-FA52-4157-BD59-AA8C46B1F8BC.jpeg
01C2E2B9-44A8-4734-B587-0D4C3010910B.jpeg

Listen, JB.

This isn't real. It cannot be.

Closest thing I have found to the quality of Straight Down honestly.
A bit more tech feel than CloudSpun, but super soft, fits perfectly and the designs in hand are great.

I don't think they could ever top the cloudspun name from a marketing perspective, but this material sounds incredible. I love that Puma keeps pushing the envelope!!!! Now I need to get rid of about 5 polos to make room. :unsure:

Some head-scratching patterns and color combos in this initial release. I hope the forth-coming ones are better.

I’m in for the tiny palm trees!

Back