Was a bit bummed when I saw it was completely sold out. Looked great on TV!
Upon further review his has a black puma on right side chest. Not sure this is it. It’s pink, has black in armpit area, idk..

These arrived today. I tried on the neck shield. It’s super comfortable and has a seam. However it is on the smaller side of these items. I would say it’s smaller than the mission brand one, and bigger than the S/M size of the Columbia ones, but smaller than the L/XL. My neck size is a 16” in collared shirts, and I think this is just about as small as I would want to go. It seems to be comparable to the Buff brand ones I have. Looks awesome and great material.

The shirt is awesome and looks great in person. It will be my go-to summer shirt. The material is really soft but still has a tech feel and look. I love it.
View attachment 8989893View attachment 8989894View attachment 8989895
How does it compare to CloudSpun?

Thanks for breaking down sizing and comparing to Mission

I'm a little Bias... I only wear puma gear to golf in, when weather permits. I'm am really looking forward to getting some of the new MATTR tech. I'm pretty sure they will be every bit as comfortable and stylish as their previous offerings.

How does it compare to CloudSpun?

Thanks for breaking down sizing and comparing to Mission
I’m out of town right now so I can’t check side by side until tomorrow. But from my brief interaction with both, I would say that the cloudspun is a bit softer, almost like you would expect from something cotton based, and the MATTR is a bit more tech feeling, if that makes sense. More of a higher quality shirt that would be similar to what you expect from a golf shirt, but softer.

Upon further review his has a black puma on right side chest. Not sure this is it. It’s pink, has black in armpit area, idk..

Pretty sure it's the same shirt. I think most of the Puma tour stuff has larger logos than the retail versions, so they probably changed the color of the cat logo to black to stand out more on tv.

That's my theory, anyways....

Polos for my boys team came in, new favorite polos. Puma is, in my eyes, finally there and have “found it”.

Polos for my boys team came in, new favorite polos. Puma is, in my eyes, finally there and have “found it”.
Which models? My first one (the Roar) will be delivered this week.

Really digging the Puma polos bought a few for MC sizing and fell in love.

Just added these….. :love:

@JB was right on Off Course with @Canadan, PUMA is doing fun patterns RIGHT, right now!

7551BE0A-3318-41C1-874E-90BAEE1F833C.jpegB3C57435-5E22-4A09-8AC9-4BDF4E728D39.jpeg
2694F5CD-B376-41CE-A5C5-DBF79BB54B02.jpeg

I actually just ordered that golf cart shirt

I haven't done any MATTR at all. I think they improved their cut, and I adore Cloudspun, but I still think spots like the neck are too wide, or the buttons are cut too low.

I haven't done any MATTR at all. I think they improved their cut, and I adore Cloudspun, but I still think spots like the neck are too wide, or the buttons are cut too low.
The MATTR shirts are :love:

and fit mattr’s.. lol..

These were AMAZING in the insane SC heat and humidity at the Mizuno Experience this weekend. I’m totally and entirely more sold than I already was.

Hot take….

MATTR polos are superior to Cloudspun. That is all.

Ordered a bunch of Puma stuff last week and today was the first day I went out golfing in a MATTR polo. Wow it is the best hot weather shirt I have worn out golfing. The shirt never stuck to me while I was sweating and it wicked the moisture away and never felt heavy.

Ordered a bunch of Puma stuff last week and today was the first day I went out golfing in a MATTR polo. Wow it is the best hot weather shirt I have worn out golfing. The shirt never stuck to me while I was sweating and it wicked the moisture away and never felt heavy.
MATTR > Cloudspun

Yeah, I said it.

Nope. Not crazy. MATTR polos are the best they’ve ever made. Love the CS in fall or spring, but no go in summer for me, these are year round sweet.

But, CS is king when it comes to outerwear.

Need to try some but just loaded up on travismathew and William Murray stuff. Maybe I'll sneak one in when I order a 2nd grylbl hoodie.

Nope. Not crazy. MATTR polos are the best they’ve ever made. Love the CS in fall or spring, but no go in summer for me, these are year round sweet.

But, CS is king when it comes to outerwear.
You convinced me to order two more

Back