Neck shield has been ordered. I have to cull a few polos before I can order more. Management has spoken. 🤭

tell me more when you get it in hand, $20 for a swatch is above my allowance right now 😂

yep, I like it...

Sounds like a winner here, I will definitely be picking some of these up to give a shot.

I would take one of each color in the article!

I love this shirt, my goodness
599116_05_2.jpg

@OITW good news for you...

599116_02_2.jpg
Perfect colors for the 2021 morgan cup!

On a serious note great style and upping the ante yet again!

Man, this stuff looks so good.
I really need to get on it and lose some....girth.

These cannot feel as good or better than CloudSpun.... Nope I just don’t believe it

I just started getting ads for this lineup and want to check things out.

These cannot feel as good or better than CloudSpun.... Nope I just don’t believe it
It’s a different feel like I said previously. A bit more technical. The quality is the closest I have seen from a major brand to Straight Down yet though.

It’s a different feel like I said previously. A bit more technical. The quality is the closest I have seen from a major brand to Straight Down yet though.
This excites me. Big fan of the tech materials.

I love the cloudspun, so very excited to try these. I know it’s not really their thing, and I’m sure i’ll go for the Leucadia, but I find myself really wishing they offered this in a solid color rather than stripes or patterns.

Nice looking product....luv Puma apparel.

These arrived today. I tried on the neck shield. It’s super comfortable and has a seam. However it is on the smaller side of these items. I would say it’s smaller than the mission brand one, and bigger than the S/M size of the Columbia ones, but smaller than the L/XL. My neck size is a 16” in collared shirts, and I think this is just about as small as I would want to go. It seems to be comparable to the Buff brand ones I have. Looks awesome and great material.

The shirt is awesome and looks great in person. It will be my go-to summer shirt. The material is really soft but still has a tech feel and look. I love it.
7DC90F5D-A309-4398-B4DB-E80A7DBBC3BC.jpegEFC4ADD0-25F9-42CB-BB7F-021C7D566D0D.jpegCE36DE88-0E15-42E0-8933-84C088A15340.jpeg

These arrived today. I tried on the neck shield. It’s super comfortable and has a seam. However it is on the smaller side of these items. I would say it’s smaller than the mission brand one, and bigger than the S/M size of the Columbia ones, but smaller than the L/XL. My neck size is a 16” in collared shirts, and I think this is just about as small as I would want to go. It seems to be comparable to the Buff brand ones I have. Looks awesome and great material.

The shirt is awesome and looks great in person. It will be my go-to summer shirt. The material is really soft but still has a tech feel and look. I love it.
View attachment 8989893View attachment 8989894View attachment 8989895
Wow I love those! Looks great!

Whatever that pink zip up rickie was wearing today I want that.

View attachment 8989893View attachment 8989894View attachment 8989895
Neck shield too small.
Shirt is awesome.

Nice Nick!

Whatever that pink zip up rickie was wearing today I want that.
I think it was this one and it's all sold out in that color. I may have looked for it today too lol

I just bought one of those neck shields. So thanks for that @BigDill :p

I just bought one of those neck shields. So thanks for that @BigDill :p
If it makes you feel any better, I bought a Vessel Player III bag today because of @X.Man. So you got off cheap I think.

The puma detail pattern is great, and it’s super comfortable.

If it makes you feel any better, I bought a Vessel Player III bag today because of @X.Man. So you got off cheap I think.

The puma detail pattern is great, and it’s super comfortable.
I definitely got off cheap :ROFLMAO: Pretty excited to get it!

Back