PUMA Golf Monolite Shoe Preview

Never been a big fan of Puma golf shoes, but these like a couple of other models are getting my attention.

Sometimes its easier to see if you like something when its actually on vs it just being a photo.

Can't say I'm sold on the looks of these, or the idea of spikeless in the first place, but sure seems to be the trend. More and more I'm seeing this type shoe on the course, I think my swing would screw me into the ground.

Sometimes its easier to see if you like something when its actually on vs it just being a photo.

I definitely like them a lot more from a looking down perspective.

Interesting. They look comfortable if nothing else.

These look really comfortable. I like the all white a lot. Problem is I've got WAY too many pair of all white golf shoes.

Puma does not make 15s. Wish they would. Love the looks of these

I could kick these around on the course. Look comfortable and several different color options available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a chance to see these a few weeks back and I freaking love them.
They gray and the brown are both awesome.
The gray is a sweet colorway!!!

Ooh...I like...the white ones are MINE!! Love the look!

I think I like the blue ones the best. All of my golf shoes are boring, time to add some color.

The black/white/purple are calling to me. Love that look.

I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Getting the blue and THP green without question. Love the look of these.

Usually not a Puma guy, but those blue ones are pretty sweet.

I think I like the blue ones the best. All of my golf shoes are boring, time to add some color.

Yes! I'm getting the blue ones too for sure. Love me some blue and THP green.

I'm a PUMA guy. Hell, I was married wearing a white tuxedo and Navy Blue suede PUMA shoes and these look SWEET, but I'm not a fan of the 1980's football turf cleat bottoms. These came in traditional spiked bottoms I'd grab a couple pair.

Well, I can't think of a reason as to why I shouldn't have these...

Love the gray with blue sole option. I'm not a very colorful dresser, so simpler the better. These are stylish.

I want a pair of the blue and the black ones. I like the look, and am curious on the everfoam. My current Pumas are so comfortable, these look even more so.

I really like the gray version, I just wish I could find a pair of Puma's that fit me. These might be the ones, I will try them on. The tech in these seems to be quite amazing, I assume we will have plenty of people weigh in on that once they snag a pair.

I like those, classic Puma shape. I'd definitely wear them with shorts, don't think they'd look too good with trousers personally.

Just got these in brown and I can say they might be my favorite PUMA shoe to date.

Back