PUMA Golf Monolite Shoe Preview

Just got these in brown and I can say they might be my favorite PUMA shoe to date.

Saw the twitter pic, very nice looking shoe!

Just got these in brown and I can say they might be my favorite PUMA shoe to date.

Thats pretty awesome to hear seeing how comfy the Faas ones were last year. They really are killing it in the shoe department though.

The pic on twitter looks great. They look soft and light. Consider me super intrigued.

Bb8cHhIIAAAdIrV.jpg

Those are sweet shoes..

Yeah...those are sweet.

Whew, those are nice.

Would they happen to be my size? :)

Love the look of those JB

KG

Just Tapping Away

Just not fair. Puma make 15s so you can take my money!

Nice looking shoe. Could definitely see some of these in my shoe rotation in the future.

Just entered this one. Would love a pair sad I don't see them under my tree

KG

Just Tapping Away

Digging these a lot. We are headed out to look at some stuff today around town and I am wearing them despite no golf.

Digging these a lot. We are headed out to look at some stuff today around town and I am wearing them despite no golf.
I like hearing this a lot. I play a lot of rounds where not having to change back and forth between shoes (the Gauntlet for instance) is a huge plus for me.

How do you like them compared to the faas light JB?

How do they compare to the Faas lite mesh?

EDIT: Tim beat me to it!

They have a lot more support for me which I tend to like. I will have more info coming up in terms of "review".

Thanks man. Glad to hear you are enjoying them

I think we will give a pair or two of these away this week.

Nice!!

Sweeet:thumbup:

Back