PUMA Golf Monolite Shoe Preview

I have two pair and have played in damp and dry conditions. These are perfect in all weather. So comfortable.

Has anyone played in this in damp or wetter conditions? I'm curious to see how they would hold up traction wise on damper or soggy conditions.

Global golf has them for $89

Rock-bottom has their masters sale. If you tack on using the code Ultimate you get an additional 5%off. $62 + shipping.

Golfdiscount.com has them for $79.99 full on ponder now. I wear FJ contours in 9.5 W, I'm pondering a 10.5 in these.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have two pair and have played in damp and dry conditions. These are perfect in all weather. So comfortable.

That's really good to hear. In the past I didn't feel like my FAAS Lite Mesh's held up that well in the damp conditions. Granted these are a little heavier than the FAAS's but it will be nice to know I can rock these in the damper conditions with no issues.

How much? I want all
White

I believe I paid $72 and change. I got them with a shirt, but with what he normally takes off of the MSRP for me I think that's what they were.

I believe I paid $72 and change. I got them with a shirt, but with what he normally takes off of the MSRP for me I think that's what they were.

Copy that

Copy that

Yessir if you can't find a better deal and wanna work something out shoot me a PM bud, I'd be more than happy to help ya out through him.

I cannot wait to add a pair to my rotation!

Hey guys, tell me if these run true to size with other Puma shoes or whether you have to change your size in these.

Hey guys, tell me if these run true to size with other Puma shoes or whether you have to change your size in these.

My normal sneakers I wear size 10 and that's all I've ever ordered from Puma regardless of the style and they all fit me great. Especially these.

True to size for me. 9 1/2 in all my Puma.

For me they were a half size smaller than my nike and reeboks.

For me they were a half size smaller than my nike and reeboks.

Same for me but only because I have a wider foot. I did the same thing with my Ecco Streets.

Pulled the trigger on these today. Bought the Brown and orange ones size 10.5 off of Rockbottomgolf used their discount and got them for $63.00 shipped.

Pulled the trigger on these today. Bought the Brown and orange ones size 10.5 off of Rockbottomgolf used their discount and got them for $63.00 shipped.

You got ripped off. I paid $62 shipped from them haha

Sweet deal!

Just delivered!

aje3yruh.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Just received a pair of monolites a few days ago from Puma and I must say I'm impressed. This is the first time ever owning a spikeless shoe. They sent me the blue pair, but I must say I really like the all grey and white pair above.

Back