PUMA Golf Monolite Shoe Preview

Great pair of shoes to make your first pair of spikeless.

36 in these was a breeze!

Had these on course today for 9 and holy cow were they awesome! So comfortable. I wish all of my pairs we're the Monolites. This is one great shoe.

Wore these for the first time today. Felt like I was walking in gel shocks all day. Unreal how comfortable these are. Absolutely unreal.

Wore these for the first time today. Felt like I was walking in gel shocks all day. Unreal how comfortable these are. Absolutely unreal.

Stop it. I don't want to like these, the looks don't do it for me but you, Freddie and Cookie gushing about the feel has me wanting them.

Stop it. I don't want to like these, the looks don't do it for me but you, Freddie and Cookie gushing about the feel has me wanting them.

They could be the ugliest things ever but the comfort more than makes up for it.

PUMA Golf Monolite Shoe Preview

I honestly just need to pull the trigger on these. The comfort alone should be the reason. Time to hope the wife goes out of town soon. :)

I honestly just need to pull the trigger on these. The comfort alone should be the reason. Time to hope the wife goes out of town soon. :)

Do it bud. I walked 18 in mine today and they are just so comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are more comfortable than a certain shoe that rhymes with allyway

It could always be worse price wise.... the only place I have found them here (that I could even look at them), and they are $119 for the Brown/Orange.

Really want to track down the Grey/Blue at a reasonable price.

It could always be worse price wise.... the only place I have found them here (that I could even look at them), and they are $119 for the Brown/Orange.

Really want to track down the Grey/Blue at a reasonable price.

eBay has them for 69.00 shipped.

So yeah, against my initial eye judgement I snagged a pair of these in grey today. For a 14 to find them at the price I did its worth a shot, especially with how Cookie, Freddie, and Dev rave about them. So we shall see.

So yeah, against my initial eye judgement I snagged a pair of these in grey today. For a 14 to find them at the price I did its worth a shot, especially with how Cookie, Freddie, and Dev rave about them. So we shall see.

Solid purchase, you're a sucker for a good deal. :)

Wore these on course last night for the first time. I have to say they rank right up there with the Ecco Bioms as the most comfortable shoe I've worn.

We played in a pretty steady light rain and I only lost my footing once and that was on some pretty bad turf in an awkward stance anyway. They are definitely going to be one of my two primary shoes this year.

On another note I've been wearing them to kick around in on weekends for a couple months now. They are great looking with jeans.

I got a chance to finally try these on today, holy cow are they comfortable, there will be a pair in my rotation this year for sure.

Ricky did you wear these for your round yesterday? I know you weren't a big fan of them on Saturday.

Ricky did you wear these for your round yesterday? I know you weren't a big fan of them on Saturday.

I have been meaning to come in here. I did not wear them yesterday because it was supposed to rain and I had alot of slipping issues when we played. I think I can only wear these when it is dry out which is a bummer. I slipped on at least 4 or 5 drives and even out of the bunkers.

I have been meaning to come in here. I did not wear them yesterday because it was supposed to rain and I had alot of slipping issues when we played. I think I can only wear these when it is dry out which is a bummer. I slipped on at least 4 or 5 drives and even out of the bunkers.

I have some spikeless ones that I can't wear when it's wet. I know the Fass Lite shoes last year at the MC I had some slipping problems. Haven't had that yet this year with them, but I've only worn them twice.

I have some spikeless ones that I can't wear when it's wet. I know the Fass Lite shoes last year at the MC I had some slipping problems. Haven't had that yet this year with them, but I've only worn them twice.

I wore them 2 weekends ago in a downpour with no problem. It was really odd and disappointing. They are still extremely comfortable. Guess I will just stick with my Lunar Control II's when its wet.

I wore them 2 weekends ago in a downpour with no problem. It was really odd and disappointing. They are still extremely comfortable. Guess I will just stick with my Lunar Control II's when its wet.

That's a huge bummer. I wore mine this past Sunday with a lot of Dew on the course and I didn't have any issues. I really love these shoes, wore them to work too and straight to my lesson on Tuesday.

I've had issues a few times with my Ciphers when it's a little damp.

However, in truly wet conditions I don't think I would wear spikeless at all, I'd go spikes to be safe.

I will buy a pair of these soon. Being in AZ we have no issues with wet conditions except for the 12 minutes of rain we get each year.

That's a huge bummer. I wore mine this past Sunday with a lot of Dew on the course and I didn't have any issues. I really love these shoes, wore them to work too and straight to my lesson on Tuesday.

I've had issues a few times with my Ciphers when it's a little damp.

However, in truly wet conditions I don't think I would wear spikeless at all, I'd go spikes to be safe.

Yeah. I've worn mine in two league rounds with rain and haven't had any traction problem. And two perfect weather rounds where they were the best feeling shoe I have worn. And I am a long time dedicated Ecco guy. I just want to wear these everywhere. I wore them on casual Friday last week and will again tomorrow.

I still love these shoes. I have 2 pairs. Best golf shoe I own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a tad bit underwhelmed by them to be honest, they're comfy absolutely, but the talk about them had me expecting the skies to open up and angels to sing hahaha

I'll still wear them, they're comfy enough and can be had for a good price. No slipping for me, but I've not had the issues some have had in the moisture with spikeless.

Back