PUMA Golf Monolite Shoe Preview

I'll add that I've played a couple of early morning rounds with dew/wet grass and traction has never been an issue.

Like others have said these are comfortable & I own multiple pair.

I have been meaning to come in here. I did not wear them yesterday because it was supposed to rain and I had alot of slipping issues when we played. I think I can only wear these when it is dry out which is a bummer. I slipped on at least 4 or 5 drives and even out of the bunkers.

I have played these in wet, dry and some what wet conditions and never had any slippage.

I have played these in wet, dry and some what wet conditions and never had any slippage.

But Freddie, you have Panda like equilibrium and balance skills. You sir, do not count. :alien:

I have too. The first time I had any problems was last weekend. It was strange.

I have too. The first time I had any problems was last weekend. It was strange.

I blame the hippies.

Its always the hippies fault.

I've finally put these into play and I love them. They really feel like sneakers and they as comfortable as a pair of sneaks as well. I'll be wearing a lot of lime green and blue this year just so I can wear these more often.

Have these been discontinued? When I went to Golfsmith I was going to pick up another pair in another color. But didn't see them on display or on any shelves.

They are discounted all over the interweb

As much as that would bum me out if they were discontinued i'd probably buy the rest of the colors if the price was right.

Using Tapatalk

They are discounted all over the interweb

I know. But I've always refused to buy shoes off the internet. It's just a weird thing I have. But may have to break down in this case.

Just got an reply from Grant on Twitter that they are and will be a available through 2015. I'll keep looking in store, but may have to break down and buy online.

Forced myself to wear them the last two times out instead of letting them sit, and I actually enjoyed them. The look has grown on me.

Hmmm... I like these. now do i want these or the new bio cell fusions???

Hmmm... I like these. now do i want these or the new bio cell fusions???

I'm pretty sure they will let you buy both. Ha

I say that because I just posted on their Facebook page that I love the Monolites so much, but the spikeless BioFusions look awesome as well.

I wore mine for the first time today. They looked and felt great, but my foot slipped often.

I'm lovin' a couple of the newer colors!
188058-02.jpg
187585-02_1.jpg

Yeah, I'm kinda wondering about these too. I have never worn any puma golf shoes, but these, botfly, and biodrive all have me interested.

I found some of these on sale on eBay for $54 and free shipping. Might give them ago.

Would the monolites be considered "roomy" in the toe box?

Yeah, I'm kinda wondering about these too. I have never worn any puma golf shoes, but these, botfly, and biodrive all have me interested.

I found some of these on sale on eBay for $54 and free shipping. Might give them ago.

The monolites for me are the closest golf shoes I've worn that feel like actual sneakers with enough grip to wear on the course. I don't have a super wide foot, so I've never really had a problem as far as width goes with any golf shoe goes, but if I could get the monolites in all the colors of my other shoes, it's honestly the only golf shoe I'd own I enjoy them that much.

Roomier than most Puma shoes I have tried. I went a half size larger than I normally would and they fit great and are my go to comfort shoe.

I use Puma running shoes in the same size as my monolites and I have to say that the monolites are both wider and more comfortable than my running shoes.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

PUMA Golf Monolite Shoe Preview

Thanks guys. I'm really liking the white ones but can get last years for $55 and that seems pretty good. I have worn Trues for the last 4 years with a few crossflex mixed in and really like the wise toe box of the Trues. It's why I struggle so much with regular Adidas golf shoes.

I may give these guys a go. Thought I'd try the biofly or those leather biodrives. But these are pretty cheap now.

Ordered these from amazon in 11 1/2 my size but usually need a wide so receive them this past week and they fit more like a 10 couldn't even get them on so back to amazon and continue my search for a good pr. of spikeless golf shoes almost impossible to find wide any thing that isn't $150 + ???:angry:

Back