PUMA Golf Monolite Shoe Preview

These are so comfortable that I order another pair. The Blue ones are their way to the Kong residence as I type.

Played 36 today and no foot fatigue at all. Definately some of the comfiest golf shoes ever.

I need to get me a pair for the King.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered me a pair on the bay for $69 shipped. Cant wait for them to get here.

Just ordered me a pair on the bay for $69 shipped. Cant wait for them to get here.

Seriously??? I've heard amazing things about the Monolites. Must stay off the bay!!!

That's a great price. Where at?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love my blue ones so much that I ordered the brown pair tonight

Just found them on the bay I am digging the grey and blue ones. To pull the trigger or not???

One thing I forgot to mention is that the grip is fantastic. No slippage whatsoever although the course was dry today. I prefer the quills over the nubs on the eccos. I've had slippage problems every once in a while even in dry conditions with the nubs.

Just bought the white ones... Best shoe out there right now

Just found them on the bay I am digging the grey and blue ones. To pull the trigger or not???

Do it. You will not regret it at all

zajuryga.jpg

Well they finally came!! I only got to wear then around the house for a bit, but these I believe are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've worn period. Golf shoe or not. It's going to be hard to wear anything other than blue and lime green because I'll only want to wear these shoes.

zajuryga.jpg

Well they finally came!! I only got to wear then around the house for a bit, but these I believe are the most comfortable pair of shoes I've worn period. Golf shoe or not. It's going to be hard to wear anything other than blue and lime green because I'll only want to wear these shoes.

I love mine as well. Just picked up a 2nd pair

I love mine as well. Just picked up a 2nd pair

They are so comfortable Christian. I'm legitimately considering picking up a pair for everyday use.

zajuryga.jpg

I want a pair of those.

They are so comfortable Christian. I'm legitimately considering picking up a pair for everyday use.

The price is right I say go for it.

I know a lot of you found some great deals on the bay, but I'm on the Puma site now and they aren't offered which I find weird.

Got my pair in yesterday and wore them in the evening to break them in. I have to say they are very comfortable for every day use. I wore them for today's round and was really impressed with how much traction I got. Overall this is a great shoe. I am considering getting another pair.

Has anyone played in this in damp or wetter conditions? I'm curious to see how they would hold up traction wise on damper or soggy conditions.

Back