PUMA Golf PROADAPT SPECTRA Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New shoe hitting soon from Puma.

From the company.

The PROADAPT Spectra features an upgraded design—with premium ADAPT foam in the heel for lightweight, stable cushioning, exceptional ground feel, and energy return. In addition, the topline chassis, which sits atop the ADAPT Foam, wraps around the heel for added torsional rigidity. The shoe’s outsole boasts Dual Density Tornado cleats and four PWRADAPT PODs in the heel, providing a solid connection with the ground. Made for everyone, the PROADAPT Spectra boasts an ADAPTIVE FIT SYSTEM with a molded, inner comfort collar and an ADAPT-WRAP tongue that adjusts to any foot shape or size.

Untitled-2-1024x692.jpg

The PROADAPT Spectra is styled with greatness in mind—the graphic that dawns the upper is aimed to inspire optimism, hope and community in the world through notable moments in sports. The upper is made with premium Atlantis leather and features a graphic inspired by bands of refracted color to represent seeing beyond the ordinary and creating meaningful moments on the course. Made for casual and professional golfers alike, the PROADAPT Spectra shoes provide Tour-level comfort, stability, traction and fit in every swing.

We will have a lot more coming up soon. What are your thoughts on the looks and design?

Continue reading...

Looks like a very good structured golf shoe. I like the colors too. It looks like after a quick perusal of the WWW this is the only colorway but it does have multiple stripe colors so it would go with a lot. My only gripe here is no wide's which with Puma means I cannot wear it. I do look forward to seeing feedback from others though.

Last edited:
I have worn and like Puma since High school - bought my first pair in Italy when I was 13. The golf shoes have not fit me well, so I can't comment between those almost 50 years ago and today, but they look very good and if the background color was solid or less patterned, I would surely take a look at them. I do prefer the look of this shoe to the Pumas that have the flap (or what seems like a flap on them).

Nice write up, if/when I see them in stores I'd take flyer to at the very least try them on - someone has to give you a run for your money in shoes!

I have worn and like Puma since High school - bought my first pair in Italy when I was 13. The golf shoes have not fit me well, so I can't comment between those almost 50 years ago and today, but they look very good and if the background color was solid or less patterned, I would surely take a look at them. I do prefer the look of this shoe to the Pumas that have the flap (or what seems like a flap on them).

Nice write up, if/when I see them in stores I'd take flyer to at the very least try them on - someone has to give you a run for your money in shoes!
Their golf shoes are more supportive than any other shoes on the market that I have tried.

Puma makes some great shoes, expect nothing less from the next iteration of proadapts. Unique colorway design, but I kinda like it. $250 though, oof.

Last edited:
Saw these on the website the other day and almost purchased. I'm on the fence but I'm sure they comfortable as all my Puma's are

I really like that colorway.

I like them, but it is always a letdown to see Puma shoes that I like that aren’t available in Wide. Their wide shoes are pretty tight on my feet but are still comfortable.

I don't care for that look 🤷🏼‍♂️

I think I love them? But I am not sure hahaha
I feel the exact same way. I liked them, and the more I see them I love them. But they are white, which hasn’t been a good option for me to keep clean.

They always come up with unique colors for sure, but that price tag is out there.

I think I love them? But I am not sure hahaha
The more I look at them the more I think I love them too. I mean they basically match every shirt color possible haha

They always come up with unique colors for sure, but that price tag is out there.
Not much higher than their usual limited edition shoes.

Its this pic that gets me, kind of fun. I don't need them...but I'm tempted
1627057012089.png

I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes.

But, I do like the looks of them.

I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes. I don't need more golf shoes.

But, I do like the looks of them.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: can never have too many shoes right @JB? My question is are they too rainbowy? Yes I just made that up.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: can never have too many shoes right @JB? My question is are they too rainbowy? Yes I just made that up.

:ROFLMAO: I know but when I told my wife about JB giving away about 60 pair or whatever it was and still had around 70, she gave me the look.

I'll just have to clear out a drawer in a filing cabinet at the office.:cool:

Is that the women’s color way?

What the heck color socks would you wear with these? :eek:

Not feeling the colours. They look comfy though.

Its not possible.

I actually asked a friend of mine there that exact question and he said in hand not at all. I was curious.

Back