PUMA Golf: The Experience Collection

I thought I would put this here instead of the market place only since many seem to like the design.

I am not a fan at all of these shirts or design of the hat. Nothing wrong, but not my style.

I received both a large green shirt and the hat with three logo stickers. Pictured below.

if anyone is interested we can probably work our something. Maybe a trade or something.

0B262F53-971C-4FB9-9675-AAB26CADFEE2.jpeg
E7B1E959-10D5-42B7-A726-D74096B13CBF.jpeg

@fuffle master That's the wrong size for me. But I like the gray tournament jacket in the collection!!

Bag came in and looks great, but didn't come with second strap that last years API bag had. Might end up being a piece of decoration unless I snag a white second strap. The black cobra strap doesn't look quite right with the white bag.

20200411_133016.jpg

That bag is gorgeous

• Love
Reactions: JB
My hat came in today. Instant classic.
BD33E8E2-4E6B-43D7-AF74-81DE4A3419CA.jpeg4470ED41-39C3-448C-899F-F8303C6F1298.jpeg

So far I enjoy the polos a lot. The XII looks great in person but I think XIII is my favorite. The tournament polo is growing on me and I might pick one up down the road.

The hats are great as always. The subtle P hat is just different enough to fit into my collection.

Negatives:

The popover rain/wind jacket has smaller shoulders than i expected and I'm not sure if I'll be able to swing a club with it on.

There is no detachable second strap for the bag. I can use my black cobra one or order a white vessel one but this does hamper carrying the bag a bit. Or I can suck it up and single strap it.

@TCB2010 It’s the Tournament Jacket from this collection matches my Eleven Polo and the Tournament Patch Utility 110 Cap

Had to rep Puma Masters Collection on Masters weekend!

All these polo's would be purchased as I love Puma product but I would prefer the Cloudspun.

All these polo's would be purchased as I love Puma product but I would prefer the Cloudspun.

Cloudspun is legit, FusionYarn Flex is a close second, I think the patterns close the gap too

Back