Review PUMA Ignite NXT Golf Shoes

Somehow, between getting in the truck and getting out of it at the range this morning, I snapped one of the Disc laces on the first pair I got in Dec 2018. I managed to snug it up a bit using the loop on the tongue. It wasn't as tight as I like it, but it didn't seem to have as much affect on me as I expected.

These are actually my everyday sneakers since August of last year. I bought them in Las Vegas when I was there for a company event and my teammate and I decided to sneak in a round with rental clubs. Now I wear them everywhere. SUPER comfortable. I'm all for spikeless golf shoes now. These are probably the best I've worn yet.

And you never know when you need to hit the range during lunch/break from work (pre-COVID19 shelter in place).

Been rocking these for the last month and half now that courses have dried out. Had one issue of slipping which was a concern some slippage today in my new grey pros - no during swings but traversing the crazy ass side hills my course has and over a root, but that one is on me ha.

The comfort is fantastic, probably better than the spiked ignites i wore for two seasons.

I've been playing with my laces untied for the last 5 rounds and it's glorious right @Canadan

* I do not attribute my slipping to having the laces untied

Been rocking these for the last month and half now that courses have dried out. Had one issue of slipping which was a concern some slippage today in my new grey pros - no during swings but traversing the crazy ass side hills my course has and over a root, but that one is on me ha.

The comfort is fantastic, probably better than the spiked ignites i wore for two seasons.

I've been playing with my laces untied for the last 5 rounds and it's glorious right @Canadan

* I do not attribute my slipping to having the laces untied
haha, I do love a good loose shoe round of golf.

I just picked up another pair in the Pro model. I'm sticking with these for a while!

Aside from my traction issues when it was wet these have been outstanding from a comfort and water resistant standpoint

Thanks Dan, appreciate the review. I think Pumas will be my upgrade when it is the time. These things look so comfortable and I like the design and tech behind them.

Just a heads-up for anyone who has been looking for the grey/black/orange or white/black/orange colorways, check out GolfEtail web page or on ebay.

Normally a Adidas Tour 360 and Ecco guy. Bought a pair of NXT's last year, first pair of Puma's in a long time. They are extremely comfortable out of the box, with good support. Have not played in the rain, but they did keep my feet dry in damp conditions. The only complain is they are a pain in the arse to put on due to lace system and the tongue. Would definitely look into another pair.

Bought my 1st pair on ignite shoes recently. Great deal on the solelace model from budget golf. Will be expanding my collection.

Couple websites I use have these on offer at the moment, so I am torn between picking up another pair of these or paying slightly more and getting some of the new Fasten8 shoes instead

Has anyone tried the new Fasten8 line yet? And if so, how do they fit compared to the Ignite NXT? Are they a same size?

How do you like those shoes?
They are very comfortable and have sufficient grip and stability. Also quite cool and dry for our Arizona conditions. I went a half size smaller and they fit great. I am a big fan of the Disc lace system!

I put these on yesterday after a few month layoff due to weather and injury. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. Not just golf shoes but shoes in general.

Back