PUMA IGNITE PROADAPT Golf Shoes

How does the fit compare to the PWRADAPTs? I tend to have the same issue of slightly wide feet, so most shoes are either too narrow or too long (depending on what size I'm trying). The PWRADAPT fit me perfectly and are super comfy, but I have 1 pair fully cracked after 5 rounds, another pair starting to crack after 4 rounds, and a 3rd pair which was already a replacement pair. I was ok when it would take 4 months before cracking, but 2 weeks is too much trouble.

No one in my area has PROADAPTs for me to try on before calling Puma though.
Proadapt is narrower than the pwradapt.

If you have the nxt pro or ignite pro they fit similar to the proadapt. I wear the same size in the proadapt, pwradapt, and nxt

Proadapt is narrower than the pwradapt.

If you have the nxt pro or ignite pro they fit similar to the proadapt. I wear the same size in the proadapt, pwradapt, and nxt

That's unfortunate because I tried the NXT and couldn't find a size that worked. Either too narrow or too long.

That's unfortunate because I tried the NXT and couldn't find a size that worked. Either too narrow or too long.
Nxt pro or the mesh?

Quick price update on these-
TGW has these in stock. Coupon code APPSHOE knocks the price down to $150 with free shipping. They also have Camo & Arnold Palmer version but don't think discounts can be applied to those.

I picked up a pair of these online today to leave in Florida for the winter. Love the comfort, traction, and fit of these Pumas.

These look so nice. I love my higher end Puma leather spiked shoes. I’m sure these are great too...curious how they differ (if at all)

These look so nice. I love my higher end Puma leather spiked shoes. I’m sure these are great too...curious how they differ (if at all)

It will be my 6th pair of Puma’s. The old Titantours and these ProAdapts fit my slightly narrower forefoot better than anything else I’ve found.

I've got to give Puma some love for the pwradapts water protection. We played in soup and mush Saturday afternoon and my feet stayed completely dry. Good job, Puma!

So I love me some golf shoes. Been on a spikeless kick of late and bought a few pair of Ecco and some adidas for walking rounds but nothing gives me confidence like a spiked shoe. My old adidas 360 we're always my go to. I am going either get another paid of 360 or the ProAdapt.

Between the two, any thoughts? They seem like the 2 most comfy spiked shoes I've worn (tried on ProAdapts, never bought).

I truly feel that the Puma Proadapt is the best traditional, leather, spiked golf shoe that I have ever used. They are stable, well made, and extremely comfortable. While I think the Code Chaos is the most comfortable and stable shoe in the athletic/spikeless variety, I would highly recommend the Proadapt to anybody who gravitates more towards the more traditional offerings.

I truly feel that the Puma Proadapt is the best traditional, leather, spiked golf shoe that I have ever used. They are stable, well made, and extremely comfortable. While I think the Code Chaos is the most comfortable and stable shoe in the athletic/spikeless variety, I would highly recommend the Proadapt to anybody who gravitates more towards the more traditional offerings.

I agree 💯 with you, just wish they weren’t sooo pricey.

best waterproof shoe puma makes by a mile too

I agree 💯 with you, just wish they weren’t sooo pricey.

best waterproof shoe puma makes by a mile too
They can be found at various places for good prices from time to time. I just did a quick Google search and the very pair I wore yesterday and paid $240 to purchase can be had for $119.

Would one say that the ProAdapt fits similarly as the PwrAdapt?
@OITW @jfrigo1003

Last edited:
Back