PUMA IGNITE PROADAPT Golf Shoes

Puma has blown me away with their clothing and shoe products.

Is this your first experience with both the footwear and apparel?

I’ve been a fan for years - both fit and quality from footwear to apparel, but the Limited run stuff that they’ve done this year takes it to a completely new level

I’ve been a fan for years - both fit and quality from footwear to apparel, but the Limited run stuff that they’ve done this year takes it to a completely new level
Yepp prior to this I was bonobos clothing and ecco footwear. Growing up I was Nike/Adidas everything since I grew up in Oregon and had a lot of friends that had access to the employee stores.

Puma was never really on the radar.

I should have mine tomorrow. Can’t wait!!!

Saving mine for next week. They’re amazing in hand.

I'm wearing them for sure, I just don't know how often. If I wear them 20 times a year, it means they'll last a few years.
A lot of cleaning gonna happen with these.

Spot on OITW.

I think Puma has truly kicked it up a fee notches this year and I’m a Puma homer too. At some point I’m going to own a pair of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Love all the little details on the AP version. So clean.

IMG_7808.jpg

I acknowledge out of the gate that I have never owned a pair of Puma shoes. I ordered a pair of these and they just arrived this afternoon. I have to ask myself how I have been missing out. These are the nicest golf shoes I have ever owned. The leather looks and feels so high quality. The shoes felt so comfortable, the moment I put them on. They also feel very stable. The inner sole holds the shoe to the foot, but in a stable, soft way. The detailing is superb. Even the laces are very heavy duty/high quality. For reference, my foot width is in the medium range. I have tried them all over the years. Foot Joy, Adidas, Ecco, etc. and I wouldn’t trade these for any of them. Can’t wait to try them out on some grass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
The AP LE are too nice for tomorrow's round. I know there will be mud so I think I will wait for the summer. Still debating if I bring them to the practice round, I'm leaning the same way and will probably bring a different colorway. Pink hat is still happening.

These are absolute HEAVEN

feafb3e500ec8f0c226903df2a2cd4b3.jpg

b57a5996690a9895524ecbbd2687163d.jpg

ff6a748d216770606fcc4d732f1463ec.jpg

2c1537d623f3c9dce0ae2d2d247660b6.jpg

Those are amazing shoes, Alex!

The White and Black proadapts arrived today. The grey ones shouldn't be too long behind them.

The AP's are stunning. Even better than the press release photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Union Camo:

union-camo-ignite-proadapt-hero-min.png

It's been ordered.

I can’t decide if I like the new shoes. Black and orange in April seems so strange.

I can’t decide if I like the new shoes. Black and orange in April seems so strange.

The comfort of the pro adapts makes everything worth it

Best/most comfortable shoes I’ve worn - yes shoes

My employer might fire me for saying that

Welp. Crap. Guess I need to buy

Yeah I'm still impressed beyond all belief about the comfort and stability of these.

Got a pair of these shoes recently, I also have wide feet which normally causes a problem. Was a bit unsure if these would work for me as they look narrow, however so far so good. Very comfortable like all of the models with the ignite foam in them. However, they are vey stable, never had a problem with the PWRADPTS, but these feel even more stable.

Expensive shoes, but they leather appears to be good quality, it is very soft and over all the shoes are well made. I have always liked Puma shoes and these are continuing with the trend. Definitely worth trying if you see them.

Got a pair of these shoes recently, I also have wide feet which normally causes a problem. Was a bit unsure if these would work for me as they look narrow, however so far so good. Very comfortable like all of the models with the ignite foam in them. However, they are vey stable, never had a problem with the PWRADPTS, but these feel even more stable.

Expensive shoes, but they leather appears to be good quality, it is very soft and over all the shoes are well made. I have always liked Puma shoes and these are continuing with the trend. Definitely worth trying if you see them.

How does the fit compare to the PWRADAPTs? I tend to have the same issue of slightly wide feet, so most shoes are either too narrow or too long (depending on what size I'm trying). The PWRADAPT fit me perfectly and are super comfy, but I have 1 pair fully cracked after 5 rounds, another pair starting to crack after 4 rounds, and a 3rd pair which was already a replacement pair. I was ok when it would take 4 months before cracking, but 2 weeks is too much trouble.

No one in my area has PROADAPTs for me to try on before calling Puma though.

Back