PUMA Ignite PWRADAPT CAGED

Love the look of these and an updated saddle and upper is fantastic- however have they fixed the spikes?

Like the looks of those.

The white/grey combo looks pretty sharp.

These are a nice looking shoe.

Pretty set in the golf spikes department, but do like the look of these.

Love the look of these and an updated saddle and upper is fantastic- however have they fixed the spikes?

They look exactly the same to me, which gives me pause. But I haven't had an issue with mine so far, so maybe they were able to fix the problem in the current design.

Looks good!

This is my question as well, I LOVED my PWRADAPT, right up until I went to change the spikes and the whole damn insert spun right out of the shoe.

That is certainly the question. I love almost all things Puma, and its the majority of my apparel and shoes. However I am not sure I will go for spikes with them again after last year's issues. At the very least will wait a while to see the reviews and how they are holding up.

Yes they do look good, but until someone wears a pair for more than 6 month and has no issues with the spike pods these are a no go for me. It really is to bad as the Puma shoes where some of the most comfortable I have ever worn.

Same as above. Most comfortable shoes, but the pods almost falling out makes me wary.

The 1,000,000 dollar question.

I'm still holding out on the "spikes" issues. I won't spend my money on a design that has proven to be flawed.

I love the look of the disc options!
Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 11.19.52 AM.png

Another great looking line from Puma. I am partial to the peacoat/silver as the others just get too dirty too fast. Wouldn't mind trying out that Disc version.

The 1,000,000 dollar question.

I've invested (see Puma CS replaced my failed spikes) in the NXT and spike-less golf this year - will probably add a one or two of the new colors and treat the outer - I like these, but will not be spending money primarily due to the spikes questions

That is certainly the question. I love almost all things Puma, and its the majority of my apparel and shoes. However I am not sure I will go for spikes with them again after last year's issues. At the very least will wait a while to see the reviews and how they are holding up.
Yes they do look good, but until someone wears a pair for more than 6 month and has no issues with the spike pods these are a no go for me. It really is to bad as the Puma shoes where some of the most comfortable I have ever worn.

Also the fact that I own the current colorways in other brand new shoes takes me out of the running.

I can tell you in hand these are impressive. I will try to ask about the pods when we get a chance, they looked very similar to me

I can tell you in hand these are impressive. I will try to ask about the pods when we get a chance, they looked very similar to me

Just bend them at the toe bed and you should be able to see if they start cracking :oops::oops::oops:

Love the looks of these, but I also share the concern with others regarding the spike issues. I'm hopeful those issues are resolved but only time will tell.

Cant imagine they would have stayed with the former cleat recepticle provider.

Really like the look of these. One of my favorite I've seen in a while.

Cant imagine they would have stayed with the former cleat recepticle provider.
Yeah, I would expect it to be fixed.

Sadly, I’m going to need proof of that for an extended period from someone before I jump.

Back