PUMA Ignite PWRADAPT CAGED

I keep trying to decide what color, I don't love the grey cage on the navy option, I think I've landed on the grey disc version.
71RJA1HzpfL._AC_UX575_.jpg

Now those I could go for (y)

Now those I could go for (y)
I don't love the extra brown tab on the top, but it's a color I don't really have now, can't wait to put them into the rotation this year.

I don't love the extra brown tab on the top, but it's a color I don't really have now, can't wait to put them into the rotation this year.
I agree, if it had been a shade of grey it would have blended in much better, but I can live with it

Just need to find somewhere to try some locally, although I could probably order a pair unseen as I know what size I need in Puma shoes having worn a couple pairs and I have some spikeless NXT Ignite Disc shoes at the moment

Same here - if they didn't do the brown I'd 100% love the shoes - but more than likely this is the color combo I will go with this year as well.

I keep trying to decide what color, I don't love the grey cage on the navy option, I think I've landed on the grey disc version.
71RJA1HzpfL._AC_UX575_.jpg
Can't wait to rock these on the course, they're a bit heavier than I expected, but as I ride more I think it'll be just fine.

Super excited that they have these available in Wide on the laces version. For years I completely ignored Puma shoes because I couldn’t find a good fit due to width. I am not exactly sure when they started offering some options in wide, but they fit me great

Last edited:
Super excited that they have these available in Wide on the laces version. For years I completely ignored Puma shoes because I couldn’t find a good fit due to width. I am not exactly sure when they started offering some options in wide, but they fit me great

I know that wide were available last year, as some of us got them for the Morgan Cup.

I know that wide were available last year, as some of us got them for the Morgan Cup.
For all I know, they were available 5 years ago. As far as my local PGA Tour Superstore indoor sales rep is concerned, “Puma doesn’t offer any shoes in Wide” :mad: when I asked last week and last year.

For all I know, they were available 5 years ago. As far as my local PGA Tour Superstore indoor sales rep is concerned, “Puma doesn’t offer any shoes in Wide” :mad: when I asked last week and last year.

Sounds like you need to stop going to stores and shopping online, you have the worst luck with in store/in person stuff. Buy it try it on, ship it back.

@robrandalgz how fired up were you when you heard about the issues apparel? :oops::oops::oops:

Sounds like you need to stop going to stores and shopping online, you have the worst luck with in store/in person stuff. Buy it try it on, ship it back.

@robrandalgz how fired up were you when you heard about the issues apparel? :oops::oops::oops:
I missed it, Alex. Enlighten me, brother!

Really want to try another pair of spiked.

Dude that is just......................?. The thing that sucks is that I HAVE to try on shoes before I buy. When you've got people in the store telling you that they don't even MAKE a wide (when they obviously do) it's just face palm worthy. Unreal

To the shoes, what's your experience with the PWRCAGE, Alex. It seems like it COULD be a weak spot in the design. Have you rocked these and how do they stand up?

I did exactly that this weekend and is why I said that the wide fit perfectly because I ordered some from Amazon Prime to try on and returned them. I will buy direct from Cobra or Budget Golf at a future date.

these shoes looked fantastic and were very comfortable. I didn’t have a pair with the issues and can’t tell by looking if it is fixed. But after seeing phoffer’s pictures in this thread, you can tell it has been addressed.

Dude that is just......................?. The thing that sucks is that I HAVE to try on shoes before I buy. When you've got people in the store telling you that they don't even MAKE a wide (when they obviously do) it's just face palm worthy. Unreal

To the shoes, what's your experience with the PWRCAGE, Alex. It seems like it COULD be a weak spot in the design. Have you rocked these and how do they stand up?

Nope, no experience with these, will probably test out a pair - going spikeless in most of my shoes this year though

Nope, no experience with these, will probably test out a pair - going spikeless in most of my shoes this year though
Any particular reason you're going spikeless this year, Alex?

Any particular reason you're going spikeless this year, Alex?

I loaded up last year b/c the spikes failed in the Ignites ?

I usually alternate releases and years anyways, I’ve been bouncing back and forth for a while now.

Usually a comfort thing

I loaded up last year b/c the spikes failed in the Ignites ?

I usually alternate releases and years anyways, I’ve been bouncing back and forth for a while now.

Usually a comfort thing
This is what I was looking for. I'm also in the looking for more comfort camp and was wondering if spikeless actually were more comfy. Thanks for your feedback, brother. (y)

I have 2 pair of CAGED on the way from Puma, so I'll be able to share some on-grass thoughts next week

I have 2 pair of CAGED on the way from Puma, so I'll be able to share some on-grass thoughts next week
I can't wait to put mine into play this weekend for my rounds

Yeah I don't like that guy

These are amazing in person, can't wait to walk the next two days in them. The sock piece is one piece and super soft and comfortable, the heel support feels great, and the cage adds more support than previous models I've worn. And the sole seemed way more grip on this model.
IMG_5401.jpegIMG_5402.jpegIMG_5403.jpeg

Disc is so easy to use
D959ECAF-086D-4EAB-97B0-C27B9F14AC8B.jpeg

They look fantastic Icey!

I'll be curious to see how waterproof these are. That's probably the only knock agaimst my Ignite NXT's. They tend to soak through on rainy/wet conditions. So I'm looking for a disc version that can handle the wet.

Back