PUMA Ignite PWRADAPT CAGED

So the initial walk with these on Sunday was 18 holes. Classic PUMA comfort, decent arch support but not the best. My feet felt good when we got done. I have the Disc version and I set them where i wanted on hole ones tee box, got to the number 1 green and put one more click on them and never touched them the rest of the round.
Mine are spiked, traction is excellent!! Even in some wet turf there was no slippage at all.
Need to put a few more rounds on them and check the pods to make sure there is no cracking.
Overall quite happy after one round.

My blue pair got delivered today. They look great. I might be a tad picky this time when I wear them as a couple of courses around have a fiat bit of red dirt. I’ve got a sh***y old pair of FJ’s for that.
FCECA6EE-9211-4BE2-A073-5FDEB8C74063.jpeg

1st round in the books and they’re everything I remember about the 1st version. Super comfy and with the integrated tongue idea it feels like your just wearing a sock. LOTS of traction with the nibs and the pods. My feet, especially my front foot, move quite a bit during my swing and the pods held up fine. I will post more as I get more rounds in.

Love these shoes!!!! Need a non spiked black pair with the dial.

I prefer that style over the other ones you just posted
If I had to, I'd pick this one, too, especially since the NXT is that horrendous Solelace.

If I had to, I'd pick this one, too, especially since the NXT is that horrendous Solelace.
I haven't tried a pair of the Solelace shoes, but that colourway just doesn't look as nice (to me) as these Caged ones

So as the quarantine started I took my golf clubs home from storage at my home course and grabbed a pair of shoes to wear for the last month and a half and these new disc caged were my choice and holy cow have they been incredible. I've never worn a pair of shoes this exclusively for this long and they are still just as comfortable as the first day I tried them on. They show little sign of wear and my feet haven't been fatigued at all, and the waterproof/weatherproof has been excellent with them. I probably couldn't recommend a pair of shoes more than these!

I haven't decided yet, but these may be worn this evening for the 9 holes we are going to play

Was tempted to wear my spikeless NXT until we had some hail earlier on, so I don't know if the course will be holding any moisture...
If the courses had opened last week it would have been spikeless all the way, but today I am not 100%

So as the quarantine started I took my golf clubs home from storage at my home course and grabbed a pair of shoes to wear for the last month and a half and these new disc caged were my choice and holy cow have they been incredible. I've never worn a pair of shoes this exclusively for this long and they are still just as comfortable as the first day I tried them on. They show little sign of wear and my feet haven't been fatigued at all, and the waterproof/weatherproof has been excellent with them. I probably couldn't recommend a pair of shoes more than these!
Really good to hear Icey! I love my NXT Ignites but it would be great to have that level of comfort in a spike shoe.

Really good to hear Icey! I love my NXT Ignites but it would be great to have that level of comfort in a spike shoe.
That brings up a good point, I played in the rain yesterday and everyone else slipped at some point in time, I didn't, and I know these shoes get all the credit for the traction.

Yesterday was the 4th round I’ve had in these. We copped a few heavy showers too. Traction was great and no leakage what so ever. IMO puma has done their homework with the new pods. Still probably the comfiest golf shoe I’ve ever worn.

That brings up a good point, I played in the rain yesterday and everyone else slipped at some point in time, I didn't, and I know these shoes get all the credit for the traction.

Feels like an unusually wet several weeks here, and have felt the slip in my NXT’s, as I only own spikeless. Ordered a pair of the pwradapt caged disc. Looking forward to that sense of comfort in traction as you seem to have!

Because of how dry it has been this last week here in the UK I have been wearing my spikeless NXT shoes, so I haven't worn these Caged ones yet, but if there is a hint of rain I will be putting them in the car and wearing spikes as I like having that extra reassurance in the grip they give over spikeless shoes

Feels like an unusually wet several weeks here, and have felt the slip in my NXT’s, as I only own spikeless. Ordered a pair of the pwradapt caged disc. Looking forward to that sense of comfort in traction as you seem to have!
It's a great combo of comfort, versatility and traction.

The only bad thing I'm seeing is a bit of a run in the inner lining around the heel where I put them on and off. But as much as I'm wearing them I'm not all that surprised.

Finally wore these tonight for the first time after we had rain overnight and earlier today

Short version - these are so comfortable and I had zero loss of traction at any time

Considering when I first tried them on out of the box I was a little concerned about the ankle area but that fear was completely unnecessary after walking 10 holes this evening, including about 15 minutes when it rained on us

My only concern is how long they will stay white and grey, but that is on me for picking that colour scheme

If I was needing another pair of spiked shoes these would be the only choice

I usually keep a pack of cleaning wipes in my car, to clean my shoes after each round. With the amount of rain we have had, I hate when shoes stain.

About the pods- I haven't worn my CAGED yet, but I discovered my Woodland LEs have the pod updates. Played in them last week and while I rode, I did walk a good amount, up/down hills, and afterwards, the bottom looks like I still haven't worn them at all. Very promising

Wore these today and haven't noticed any issues with the pods so far. That is promising. The PUMAs are some of the most comfortable shoes I have worn.

Got a tee time in an hour and these will be worn again tonight after the rain we have had over the weekend

Played with a younger guy rocking the grey pair on Sunday, dude was raving about the comfort and traction.

Said he loved the look as well and that the Puma stuff surprised him and would definitely look at more of it in the future.

Was great hearing that.

Jim Furyk is wearing CAGED today

I have worn mine the last few times I have been out as we have had a bit of rain recently so the ground has been a bit damp in places, and the grip is absolutely fine, no loss of traction at all

They are just as comfortable as the IGNITE NXT spikeless pair I have, although with the humid conditions I have noticed a bit of sweating with my feet, but not bad that my feet are soaked after walking 18
Despite my concerns about the colour scheme I chose (white/grey) they have stayed pretty clean and just need a rub with a slightly damp cloth to remove any marks from the sides of the soles, and the grass cuttings around the spikes have easily brushed off once they have dried slightly

Back