Puma Introduces New Super Comfy CLOUDSPUN Apparel Collection

Does the Cloudspun drape nicely or is it clingy? Some of the soft cotton shirts I have feel like it bunches and clings to my fatness and I prefer the way the polyester blend type things sit loosely.

It definitely is not clingy. No cotton in there, so you should be safe.

I really need to get out to the store so I can verify polo sizing.

Then, I'm going ham, I think.

You were just in their booth...:ROFLMAO:

Saturday or Monday, then I can start talking about Cloudspun.

This is probably random, but any issue with static with the Cloudspun? Seems I always have static in shirts with 0% cotton in them.

My Cloudspun arrived last night so of course I had to wear it to work today and I must say it feels amazing! Super soft and fits nicely. I have sort of bounced around from a size Large to XL where I feel like underarmour a size large is a bit too small and in Nike a size XL seems a bit too big for me but I ordered a size Large in my Cloudspun and I couldn't be happier with how this fits! Its not too tight but it doesn't bag on me at all. I can't get over how soft it is though. Definitely will be looking at picking up some more of these as they have instantly become my favorite type of polo. Will have to report back with how they are on the course as we are still sitting at mid 30's here in Utah.

My Cloudspun arrived last night so of course I had to wear it to work today and I must say it feels amazing! Super soft and fits nicely. I have sort of bounced around from a size Large to XL where I feel like underarmour a size large is a bit too small and in Nike a size XL seems a bit too big for me but I ordered a size Large in my Cloudspun and I couldn't be happier with how this fits! Its not too tight but it doesn't bag on me at all. I can't get over how soft it is though. Definitely will be looking at picking up some more of these as they have instantly become my favorite type of polo. Will have to report back with how they are on the course as we are still sitting at mid 30's here in Utah.
ill take the mid 30's to under 20's

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Welp. Had a good run Cloudspun quarter zip. Wife stole it and said oh wow this is so soft. I know what that means.

I will not be taking further comments at this time, and I hope y’all will respect my privacy during this very difficult time.

Welp. Had a good run Cloudspun quarter zip. Wife stole it and said oh wow this is so soft. I know what that means.

I will not be taking further comments at this time, and I hope y’all will respect my privacy during this very difficult time.
Hahaha, do I need to add another CHS Tiger golf one to my order to send to you? Lol

Huge shout out again to Cobra/Puma and their HS program though, unlike a lot of other OEM’s they’ve not forsaken HS teams and instead WANT their things out there.

Should we send donations in lieu of flowers?

Hahaha, do I need to add another CHS Tiger golf one to my order to send to you? Lol

Huge shout out again to Cobra/Puma and their HS program though, unlike a lot of other OEM’s they’ve not forsaken HS teams and instead WANT their things out there.

Strong likelihood, yes. Also, I’d wear that anyway for Tigers support.

Should we send donations in lieu of flowers?

Just hang onto those things that you love. Live through my loss, don’t have your own.

RIP Cloudspun, gone but not forgotten. 1/19/2020-2/2/2020

Tried on the polo yesterday (M) Fit was perfect in the torso arms and chest, Puma Performance fit is perfect.

The length runs a bit longer (I am shortish) but it’s perfect for wearing it tucked in on course, as it’s long enough it won’t come untucked when swinging.

Feel is great.

Wore the 1/4 zip out to dinner, was high 30° low 40°didn’t spend too much time outside, but kept me warm enough between walks to the car and was comfortable inside the restaurants/bars we hit up.

Fit was great, perfect arm length - right cut around the chest arms and shoulders. A little tighter around the belly but that is a personal problem - due to the bungee that wraps around the bottom.

Feel is great as well. @MWard I won’t have that problem- had my wife feel it and she just thought it was “nice” haha

My HS teams pullovers came in yesterday and they’re all flipping their lids over them in excitement. I’ll snap a pic today at work.

My HS teams pullovers came in yesterday and they’re all flipping their lids over them in excitement. I’ll snap a pic today at work.
Love seeing HS kids get so excited about team apparel! I'm sure these look amazing, so I can't wait to see some pics. I wonder if I can talk the head coach into getting some of these for us to wear on the sidelines. I mean we coach soccer, but that won't matter right ;)

Can't wait to see the pic. The cloudspun stuff is incredible!!

finally tried these on yesterday. WOW!! You honestly cant tell you have a shirt on. Felt amazing

View attachment 8925948
My stuff showed up today!

will try it on later, but @MWard nailed it with the Millar comparison
I have the bottom one in your pic and have only worn it once. Super comfy and seemed to breathe well, but wasn’t a very hot day here in Florida.

Finally got a chance to see some of this up close and personal when I went in to verify my shoe size. Holy wow... this stuff feels amazing and as others have said you can't even tell it's there.

I'm always on the lookout for soft, thin, lightweight yet stylish shirts. I'll have to check them out!

Bonus points if I can wear it untucked like Fowler while golfing

That cloudspun sounds awesome. I may go looking for it this weekend just to see it.

I’m sure they’re comfortable, but these two options are too busy for my liking.

Back