Puma Introduces New Super Comfy CLOUDSPUN Apparel Collection

At about $30 a pop, it’s kind of a no brainer. These things too warm for Florida?
I’d argue they are great for cool but not cold nights anywhere. Nice breathable material.

Wore this amazing 1/4 zip on course today on a chilly morning. Was warm enough and when the sun came out it never got too hot. Plus sooo soft and comfy. NEED more! Puma really has something here with Cloudspun
4847379B-01F0-4674-A4DE-9FC95CEB0338.jpeg

I really hope they continue with this line for quite a while. So. So. Comfortable.

I really hope they continue with this line for quite a while. So. So. Comfortable.

I need them to make bottoms - not that I need those right now, but you know in the future when I wear pants/shorts again.

Picked up a polo, vest, and quarter zip, from budget. So amazingly soft and comfortable. I’m sold on this line

Well in two weeks I now I have three 1/4 zips and two polos. Everything about this collection is awesome

Wore this amazing 1/4 zip on course today on a chilly morning. Was warm enough and when the sun came out it never got too hot. Plus sooo soft and comfy. NEED more! Puma really has something here with Cloudspun
View attachment 8942989
I've still got a couple in the cart at Budget.

Talk me into them.

I've still got a couple in the cart at Budget.

Talk me into them.
You know how great they are! You don't need any convincing. Complete that color collection Dan!

two, but I already have three lol
There you go. You buy two and they get to sell four. Heck I will buy three items for your two.

Anyone try to shrink these? I’m only 5’7 and the length On the small is quite long. Love them otherwise. Real comfy

Rocked one of my cloudspun polos for the first time in really hot humid conditions and the shirt maintained coMfort and moisture wicking properties to help keep me cool

FusionYarn was my go to last year and it was/is fantastic but this definitely performs a bit better in the heat

I have 3 polos and a 1/4 zip arriving anytime now. Super excited to try them out after hearing so much.

Rocked one of my cloudspun polos for the first time in really hot humid conditions and the shirt maintained coMfort and moisture wicking properties to help keep me cool

FusionYarn was my go to last year and it was/is fantastic but this definitely performs a bit better in the heat
It really is surprising how well they perform in the heat isn’t it? Your body feels this cottony almost “warm” feeling material yet it breathes well yet wicks moisture as good or better than anything else out there.

It really is surprising how well they perform in the heat isn’t it? Your body feels this cottony almost “warm” feeling material yet it breathes well yet wicks moisture as good or better than anything else out there.

This was the thing that blew me away the most.

Thanks for quoting my post - was just coming back in to double down on my previous statement.

Sunday wore another Fusion Yarn shirt slightly cooler more humidity was sweating unbearably and definitely aware of the heat

Today low to mid 90s not as humid walked the same course and definitely knew it was hot but wasn’t as conscious of it wiping away sweat and what not.

Definitely may have to go back to the well on these even if the prints aren’t my fav champions polos are great though

if Puma discontinues this line I will lose my sh!t haha

Back