Puma Introduces New Super Comfy CLOUDSPUN Apparel Collection

Thanks for quoting my post - was just coming back in to double down on my previous statement.

Sunday wore another Fusion Yarn shirt slightly cooler more humidity was sweating unbearably and definitely aware of the heat

Today low to mid 90s not as humid walked the same course and definitely knew it was hot but wasn’t as conscious of it wiping away sweat and what not.

Definitely may have to go back to the well on these even if the prints aren’t my fav champions polos are great though

if Puma discontinues this line I will lose my sh!t haha
Yeah, they need to expand the line not discontinue.

They won't discontinue this line. Because if they do, I'll just own one of every color and be like HAH WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

Mine have now spent more time in customs at Heathrow airport than they have in the entire transit from checkout, via Houston and over to London - at this rate I may need some winter stuff as well!

Mine have now spent more time in customs at Heathrow airport than they have in the entire transit from checkout, via Houston and over to London - at this rate I may need some winter stuff as well!

i need the henley shirts in the excellent golf wear collection

As we're scheduled to have the hottest day of the year tomorrow, I find myself fixated on the Sherpa 1/4 zip. But, I'll wait until it gets significantly colder.

I just need Heathrow airport to release my ******* clothes :mad:

Oh man... Digi Blue, Lupine, Milky Blue.. Crap

I just wish Puma had the same fit. 😭

Yeah they're a definite try on and confirm before you purchase :/

But hey, options are good

The Cloudspun stuff is incredible! I've had a couple of rounds now with the 1/4 zip and the polos and they are so damn soft and comfortable. Never worn anything like them on a course before. Well worth the journey to get them here!

o_O
The Cloudspun stuff is incredible ... the polos are so damn soft and comfortable.

true stuff, here. I played my first round in it today. Fantastic!

Well, these feel pretty nice.

BF9EF2D2-0118-4A29-A5B8-A63688F6FD08.jpeg
Excellent Golf Wear Cloudspun Henley is 🔥 🔥 🔥 not too hot but pretty humid got a little sweaty but felt comfortable

I don't know how to adequately put into words how good these shirts feel while playing in the heat and humidity.

Back